Can You Call The State And Get Your Number?

Just wondering if there is a way for those who haven't received their cards yet, to call the state and get their registry number. I've seen a few posts where dispensaries are requiring cards, but if they had the number, they could verify? possibly? or not? This may also help with the LEO encounters with paper carrying members.

----Nemo

no beleive me i tried, They wont even email you a copy of your acceptance letter while it is waiting for your plastic to be printed, That is the biggest problem for most, a judge or leo cant verify if you were denied or not, that is prob why alot of people are being wrongly prosecuted or made to cop a plea!

Peace!

I guess they need more help getting the apps approved and mailed, maybe jenny should let them hire a few people or maybe our sec of state offices should jump on board, I get a drivers liscense faster than I got my card, and it has my mug shot on it,

OK, this seems a bit much. They say they generate the number within 20 days, correct? But they are not going to give it out even if you call and ask for it? Knowing this number could help keep you out of jail or having your home raided and putting your life endanger. If this doesn't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are intentionally trying to derail this program, I don't know what will.

I think we need to protest the MDCH directly and get loud and rude about it. Just my 2 cents for the day :)

Who else could we write to or call to ask about fixing this, it's a very good idea to have that number on a document the patient could have while waiting for their card, especially since it seems the wait time is so long. I know I won't rest easy till that card is in my hands. I'd like to see this as an activism project, pick out people to pressure about fixing this. Explain to them the benefits; how it could save a lot of money and resources, have a list of points to mention. If LEO requires proof, having that number would shut them up, I HOPE.

Sb

Come on guys...give 'em a lil bit of a break!

They ARE trying their hardest and I believe they HAVE added personel.

I have personally received 3 cards in the last month. They called ME and apologized for the delay!

Nemo...when was your check cashed. I may be able to help. I have a method that gets their attention and it works every time!!! :D

Come on guys...give 'em a lil bit of a break!

They ARE trying their hardest and I believe they HAVE added personel.

I have personally received 3 cards in the last month. They called ME and apologized for the delay!

Nemo...when was your check cashed. I may be able to help. I have a method that gets their attention and it works every time!!! biggrin.gif

when i realy needed my card, I did get thru to the rite person, and I recieved calls from that person, I was also told they were bumping me up a lil to keep me from going to jail! all I know is I got mine, now im waiting for new card that says i can possess plants! its been over 70 days now! If any one wants a phone number pm me, I will give you a name and phone number to the person that helped me, hope its still good!

I didn't post it for me, but I do see a need for this to happen. It's something I have pounded on about paperwork and LEO's. Now I see a story about a dispensary only tending to the needs of people that are there because they need to be. I think this is a huge issue and needs to be resolved now. Just not sure how to go about it, or if anyone else felt the same. If they had no delay, and you got your card in the 20days after you submitted it, this wouldn't be an issue. However, they are way behind and people are suffering because of it. Not just having to go without, but to keep those people safe.

----Nemo

Archived