Need Help Forgot To Date Registry Card

I have seen an app come back just because the paperwork for the $25 fee was wrong. The check was cashed and in the denial letter it said "You are not required to submit a new fee if you reapply within the next 12- month period unless your application was DENIED for submitting an insufficient fee.." I

Thanks thats what I wanted to hear. Its a funny feeling I have after living in the shadows for so many years keep thinking that if I step out the rug will get pulled out from under me,I guess alot of you must have that same feeling

The Day that you get your Card ,

You'll feel like a hundred pounds will

be lifted off your shoulders once your card comes...

Always Protect Yourself at All Times and

Always use Common Sense...

Try Making several Compassion Meetings ...

you should be good to go, I dated mine 9-11 my dr. dated it 11-10, I just wanted it to say 911, guess I should have tried for 4-20, any how it got thru, I think the main thing is the dr. rec and date, and the check, take a few tokes and chill, 120 days and counting.

Peace!

The Day that you get your Card ,

You'll feel like a hundred pounds will

be lifted off your shoulders once your card comes...

Always Protect Yourself at All Times and

Always use Common Sense...

Try Making several Compassion Meetings ...

hey you looking at me? lol kewl pic

Thankyou for all your input. Not only did I forget to date I also got a money order from the post office that IM now realizing you cant track for 60 days . wow this couldnt get any more nerve racking . Oh well I suppose I will find out in the next few weeks one way or another. I did already talk with doc who said no big deal. Thanks again to all

Cheers

Archived