Wish List

Now thats a person that has done there research lol...think i would just copy that list over for me too...i ran the arcata trainwreck wasn't really impressed with it, just got a blue dream clone...have smoked some before really liked the smoke, hope it produces well..

I really liked the Blue Dream as well, I have 3 I just added to my first crop. I only have 1 of everything else, Blue Dream was my favorite until yesterday, then I met Casey Jones at the G3C. WOW. :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I can ever get out to any of these meetings I have two pheno's of the dj short blueberry, gifted from a old family friend that I owe all my luck to in growing.......I will make sure to let everyone know when and if I go to one, just PM me to tell me that you want it...

I also have OG kush and a very quality Bubblegum.....

I would have to say I would like to get my hands on the following...

Chocolate thai

Amnesia

Purple Urkel

just to many to list....

Hey Bubbleberrykush, I would like to know more about the two phenos of your Blueberry, is one of them the sativa pheno?

To me as an individual human being I would love to sample the strains that I saw back in the 70's. I have only seen a couple of these mentioned here.

My memories of those days long ago are that those meds were pretty good. I would like to see how they compare to current fair.

I assume that because I never or very rarley hear about these oldies that they are not up to snuff by todays standards, or maybe they just ain't around any more.

Thai Stick

Maui Wowie (RockinLesPaul mentioned this one) This used to come from Hawaii in a metal tin like cookies come in. We know for sure where it was from as a fraternity brother used to bring it back after Christmas break.

Acapulco Gold

Columbian Redbud

Rainbow Hawaiian

Blue Hawaiian

Monkey Paw (Jace Mentioned this one)

New ones I want to try:

Rocklock (recc. by JayBuds)

Everything Indica Jones ever reccommended

Chocolate Strains sound tastey (Gimickie?)

All Kush Strains as they are good for my pain

Bubblegums

All Diesels (Love that NYC)

Alaskan Thunderfacts (SP)

Enough of a wonderful dream list

Now thats a person that has done there research lol...think i would just copy that list over for me too...i ran the arcata trainwreck wasn't really impressed with it, just got a blue dream clone...have smoked some before really liked the smoke, hope it produces well..

thanks i do lots of research those seem to be the ones with the least haters of. i hope to add soon the norcal ortega clone, las vegas purple kush, green crack and blue dream.

Hey All,

Looking for:

Royal Kush

KKSC

A good Superskunk

Sweet Tooth

Blue Dynamite

White Fire OG

KKPK or any legit Purple Kush

Headband

Herban....where did you get your SSSDH from?

Looking for these clones.

bubble gum

Cherry Ak-47

To me as an individual human being I would love to sample the strains that I saw back in the 70's. I have only seen a couple of these mentioned here.

My memories of those days long ago are that those meds were pretty good. I would like to see how they compare to current fair.

I assume that because I never or very rarley hear about these oldies that they are not up to snuff by todays standards, or maybe they just ain't around any more.

Thai Stick

Maui Wowie (RockinLesPaul mentioned this one) This used to come from Hawaii in a metal tin like cookies come in. We know for sure where it was from as a fraternity brother used to bring it back after Christmas break.

Acapulco Gold

Columbian Redbud

Rainbow Hawaiian

Blue Hawaiian

Monkey Paw (Jace Mentioned this one)

New ones I want to try:

Rocklock (recc. by JayBuds)

Everything Indica Jones ever reccommended

Chocolate Strains sound tastey (Gimickie?)

All Kush Strains as they are good for my pain

Bubblegums

All Diesels (Love that NYC)

Alaskan Thunderfacts (SP)

Enough of a wonderful dream list

Hey guys, if you can make the drive out to Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor Health Collective has had superskunk and bubblegum in numerous times on Saturdays.

Back in the day, the strongest weed I remember ever smoking was some stuff my friends brother grew and he called it Afghani. Very dark small nugs. One hit was all you needed, seriously. You could literally make a decent joint last a week it was that strong. I don't know what it was for sure but man it was the BOMB. This was around '80-82 maybe.

im gonna say this one more time. I have ROYAL KUSH seeds. they are REAL KUSH KUSH not UK or BC KUSH but the real deal kush. also sour diesel mixed with sour diesel 2.5 and I might have OG KUSH!!! seeds. are . PRICEY

LMAO You want 420.00 for some seeds? LOL you serious? C'mon now....I would never pay that much for seeds....ever. Unless some of the rare gems previously mentioned came into play....but darn bro 420? That is a clone only strain from Cali...no seeds!

Still looking for a good skunk and KKSC. I have plenty to trade.

Back in the day, the strongest weed I remember ever smoking was some stuff my friends brother grew and he called it Afghani. Very dark small nugs. One hit was all you needed, seriously. You could literally make a decent joint last a week it was that strong. I don't know what it was for sure but man it was the BOMB. This was around '80-82 maybe.

That's back when the best Affi stuff was going around rockin :thumbsu: The stuff they call Affi now days don't compare to what I think you are talking about.

My wish list........ I wish I could get the Genius clone back..... oh and Princess would be beyond awesome. I wonder if Mr Soul still has her and if he's ever going to get back to breeding. If he did, it would be a great day for cannabis growers. Real Colombian Gold or Thai seeds would be fun to play with.

What's the closest thing to it available now tri? This stuff was memorable.....

I really wish I could help you out on this one rockin. I've been trying to find something like that myself. I have been doing Herijuana for my indica stuff but it's not the same thing as the old local stuff we used to get back in the early 80's. It's nice, just not the same.

Guest finallyfree09

Sour Diesel

Swampy's FL

Ak 47

Fkin incredible - Has anyone tried this? It's in my mag, looks fkn incredible too!

Bubba Kush

White Widow

If I could have these in my grow, I would be a happy man and my pain would maybe let me get some sleep....

yes! i have had f*#king incredible and IT IS! i had to go lay down and close my eyes for a little while. taste was awesome. twas almost TOO potent for all intents and purposes

Mr. Nice has the best representation of Nevilles Skunk and Afghans.But i'm always interested in any of those selections, let me know when one becomes available.

I know someone who has original Skunk #1 and Nevilles Haze and would like to try those as well.

-Ive always wanted to taste some pre98 bubba.

-Ive been running a cut of white widow that is so frosty that she has got me wishing to try some original black widow.

-Apollo 11- just got some beans from a great forum member!! Only had room to pop 1 of them right now tho :notfair: Gonna keep this in my garden as long as possible.

-All the old school strains that were gone before I was born lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived