Wish List

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had the Lemon G a few times.

It is a clone only that comes out of Ohio....kinda Ohio's only claim to weed fame....along with the Dumpster strain.

Pretty good smoke though, its the most lemon I have ever ran across in cannabis. Nice haze effect. I have never been able to find any clones though.

Here's a copy and paste from another site:

icon1.gif i know all about lemon g

I know this is an old thread, but I regestered just to post this.

If you got Lemon G, it had to have come from Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio. It is a protected strain available by clone only, and the people who hold it are stingy about giving it away.

It's history is actually an old Columbian strain from a import in the 1970's, I was fortunate enough to grow this strain.

It takes 9-11 weeks flowering, and creates huge fluffy monster buds. The calyxes actually branch out so far that it's not dense at all. If a normal but that weighed 10 grams was next to 10 grams of Lemon G, the Lemon would look like a heavy ounce.

The closest relative I've found in seed form is reeferman's love potion #1. -It's also from a columbian strain.

Lemon G isn't the best yielder, because of it's fluffy nature, and the high is extremely relaxing, you can't do anything after smoking it but sit around for a while.

I know about everyone who grows it, and there isn't much chance of it hitting mainstream.

Trainwreck is a different strain entirely, it's not related to any haze plant, and you probably will never see any lemon g again, consider yourself one of the proud few who actually experienced lemon g, unless it came from athens ohio, because that particular grower sucks.

If you're in ohio, look for sensi star, silver pearl, white rhino, trainwreck and dumpster sometimes up near cleveland.

Hope this helped.

Well then, LEMON G-... I'm crossing my fingers you come to me... Probably daydreaming though, huh?-

"If you got Lemon G, it had to have come from Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio. It is a protected strain available by clone only, and the people who hold it are stingy about giving it away."

I have a bounty on it then... :crazysmile:

LOL... Maybe one day??? :D

:skydive:

Thai Stick

Maui Wowie (RockinLesPaul mentioned this one) This used to come from Hawaii in a metal tin like cookies come in. We know for sure where it was from as a fraternity brother used to bring it back after Christmas break.

Acapulco Gold

Columbian Redbud

Rainbow Hawaiian

Blue Hawaiian

Monkey Paw (Jace Mentioned this one)

Enough of a wonderful dream list

Maui Wowie (RockinLesPaul mentioned this one) This used to come from Hawaii in a metal tin like cookies come in. We know for sure where it was from as a fraternity brother used to bring it back after Christmas break.

I used to get my Maui packed in similar way back in the late 70's early 80's always more available around the holidays.

Wasn't the red bud, Hawaiian as well not Columbian? And do not forget the Columbian gold which was more blonde in color than the Acapulco.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

Looking for:

Royal Kush

KKSC

A good Superskunk

Sweet Tooth

Blue Dynamite

White Fire OG

KKPK or any legit Purple Kush

Headband

Herban....where did you get your SSSDH from?

Gotta add a couple new ones...

Blue Dream

The White

I was looking at the different strains available, and seen one called Wiki Queen. I have not ordered these seeds yet, but wondered if anyone has tried this? It is supposed to offer 22% THC, high yield 750G, and is a Sativa strain.

Anyone have this? or tried this? Amsterdam seeds has it, but the seeds are pricey. Looks like it might be good though but I would prefer someone's first hand knowledge of this strain before coughing up the green for the seeds.

Archived