Wish List

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my wish it that the strains represented and sold were the real deal. I've come across SEVERAL clones offered that weren't what they were advertised

Thats on mines as well.

Still looking for:

M-27 from SSSC

I sent a pm to Neville,hoping to get a reply.

I was looking at the different strains available, and seen one called Wiki Queen. I have not ordered these seeds yet, but wondered if anyone has tried this? It is supposed to offer 22% THC, high yield 750G, and is a Sativa strain.

Anyone have this? or tried this? Amsterdam seeds has it, but the seeds are pricey. Looks like it might be good though but I would prefer someone's first hand knowledge of this strain before coughing up the green for the seeds.

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone responded to your post here, but I have'nt grown sativas indoors from seed. Unless I was going to grow sativas for clones, then maybe. They can get over 10 feet tall or better from seed! This is why so many of indoor growers prefer Indica strains, or crosses that have short stature. But good luck and hope you have very high ceilings!

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone responded to your post here, but I have'nt grown sativas indoors from seed. Unless I was going to grow sativas for clones, then maybe. They can get over 10 feet tall or better from seed! This is why so many of indoor growers prefer Indica strains, or crosses that have short stature. But good luck and hope you have very high ceilings!

Yes & no... More no--- You can always alter lighting conditions to ignite flowering production at a much shorter height.

:skydive:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have been looking for about a year now to no avail.

A few people have claimed to have it but I have never seen any pics or finished meds.

All the SC meds at the dispensaries I have seen are the Dutch Passion version.

Yeah, I haven't tired the DP strain, but I heard it was nowhere near the KKSC cut. I may resort to trying one of the crosses (Strawberry Diesel) since the KKSC cut is impossible to find in MI. I think its kinda funny how some of these elite clone-only strains don't get made into seed form (even S1's), they would sell like hotcakes!

My wish list..

ALL OF THEM, For real I am in Livingston Co and looking for some of these clones. If anyone knows where I can get them.. (under 50 bucks) please PM me.. I need a new batch to go into Veg in two weeks. My own clones did not do to well.. It was my first time trying to clone.. So this is really a wish list for me..

Blue Moonshine

Blue Dynamite

God Bud

Chocolope

Headband

afgoo

So far this 2nd grow I have

Chemo/Cindy 99

NYC D

Great White Shark

Jack Here

I have space for 4 more..

I have the following to offer in clone form

Jack Herer

Electric Fruit Punch

Silver Squirrel

Free Leonard 2

White Widow

Sour Diesel

ChemDog x Sour Diesel

G13 Haze

ATA Tundra(Manatuska Tundra x khazakstani)

Fire Hydrant

Misty Haze

Pink Floyd(Great for Outdoor too)

White Rhino

LSD

Silver Star

BC Black

Moby Dick

Orders Welcome

PM Me

Looking to see if the Pinconning Paralyzer still lives - somewhere?

I can get ahold of the original Pinconning Paralyzer, but the original breeder says its lost its kick through genetic drift and doesnt grow well indoors. ????? I wanted to get it also.

Yeah, I haven't tired the DP strain, but I heard it was nowhere near the KKSC cut. I may resort to trying one of the crosses (Strawberry Diesel) since the KKSC cut is impossible to find in MI. I think its kinda funny how some of these elite clone-only strains don't get made into seed form (even S1's), they would sell like hotcakes!

It is funny that it is so unavailable, as I think Kyle originally grew it out in the Detroit area. It's out there, just a pain to find. I was getting good cured meds from a friend about five years ago that originated out of the Detroit area. His friend moved to India so I was never able to acquire the cut. His friend just moved back so I'm hoping maybe sometime soon!

Try to get some clones of a good cut of Rez's Strawberry Diesel(KK Strawberry Cough X Sour Diesel) or Elite Genetics Super Strawberry Diesel (Rez's Strawberry Diesel X Larry OG Kush/AJ's Sour Diesel). Both are stellar strains and somewhat available in Michigan.

If you have the opportunity, try to get a Blue Dream clone or some seeds or clone of DJ Shorts Azure Haze which is pretty much identical to Blue Dream if selected right. Kyle Kushman has said it reminds him a lot of the original Strawberry Cough. I believe he is talking about structure and effect, not taste or odor obviously. He said that in last years High Times Top 10 Strains of the Year issue when Blue Dream made the list.

Archived