Getting Rid Of A Patient?

casperthegoat

Funny, I just posted an ad that I was trying to get rid of my caregiver. I'm looking for someone who will work with me on the cost because I am a single mom on social security but really need the good quality meds for chronic pain. I posted an ad in June that I needed someone willing to work with me and I found someone who said he'd give me the first ounce free, then additional ounces were $150. I signed paperwork with him and never heard from him again. He won't return my calls. I signed with another caregiver 2 weeks later and he told me that he would deliver 2 oz a month for 150 an oz. His first delivery was to "hold me over" and I was charged $70 for an eighth of rego. He runs a dispensary. I thought he was a safe bet. I tried contacting him many times to discuss it and he won't answer my calls anymore. I'm not difficult at all, as a matter of fact, just the opposite.

Sherry,

Ya have to figure that there is going to be a certain percentage of scum who want to register patients just to get a license to grow so that they can sell on the street or sell to a dispensary. The other issue is that some people take on the commitment to be a caregiver and then find that they don't have the ability to provide what they promised. Either way I hope you find someone who will take care of you instead of take advantage of you.

Sherry,

Ya have to figure that there is going to be a certain percentage of scum who want to register patients just to get a license to grow so that they can sell on the street or sell to a dispensary. The other issue is that some people take on the commitment to be a caregiver and then find that they don't have the ability to provide what they promised. Either way I hope you find someone who will take care of you instead of take advantage of you.

Yep, My wife had to fire her caregiver. Had him since January 2010 and no meds, Six months too grow and could not supply even one OZ. I think he was keeping it all for himself, And no he is not a Pt.

Yep, My wife had to fire her caregiver. Had him since January 2010 and no meds, Six months too grow and could not supply even one OZ. I think he was keeping it all for himself, And no he is not a Pt.

Growing isn't for everybody. Good rule of thumb, if they don't have any experience...............they don't have any experience. Even experienced growers have set backs from time to time. It's not as easy as most people like to think.

Archived