City Water

wideglideride

got city water 50 gals 12 pots 5 gal bucks no nus yet tryed to ph down the water turned milky and the ph was8.1 went down to like 6.9 overnite it came back up what should i do have puppys read to be transplanted tryed to get help on here before never got anybody to talk am i in the wrong place or what peace

got city water 50 gals 12 pots 5 gal bucks no nus yet tryed to ph down the water turned milky and the ph was8.1 went down to like 6.9 overnite it came back up what should i do have puppys read to be transplanted tryed to get help on here before never got anybody to talk am i in the wrong place or what peace

city water has clorene, you have to let water sit for 24 hrs. with lid off before you use it. hope this works out for you. tucker

Yep let it sit 24 hrs with a bubbler in the water then ph after it sat 24 hrs. Ph down takes a few minute to work so add the ph down and mix it up and let it sit 5 minutes.Then re-check ph and adjust. My city water runs at 7.2ph which is almost fine for just watering but not for feeds as thats to high of a ph for them to uptake nutes. I'll mix my nutes and add my ph adjustment and re-check after 5 minutes for ph change.THEN I re adjust the ph and feed them. If in soil ya want to keep yer fed ph at 6.2.. 5.8 for hydro.

Redford township i take water straight from the tap let it sit over night 6.4 ph i quit wasting money on distilled water gallons my plants seem to love it no issues at all.

Nice... Lucky... not everybody's got it that easy! Definetly let it sit for a day or so with a bubbler in it and let the chlorine evaporate before adjusting pH. Good Luck!!

I have a couple of extra bottles of Ionic Bloom nutrients made for Hard Water that I am looking to sell. This bloom formula works great with hard water in the city or the country. I bought them for myself, but I am trying to raise some funds for a light bulb that blew out. 1000 watt bulbs are expensive!

Archived