Lets Chat!

hey Jim, haven't seen you on much, was hoping you're ok, hope you weren't in jail, hope your health is ok.

Sb

no I wasnt in jail, I was in the national forrest camping on the ausable river for a lil over 2 months, no phone, p,c or people for the most part, nice and relaxing!

Peace

FTW

Jim

no I wasnt in jail, I was in the national forrest camping on the ausable river for a lil over 2 months, no phone, p,c or people for the most part, nice and relaxing!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Good for you Jim. Nice to hear you are back. We need your voice...:))

well my hill bill grow got ripped off by my 18yr old step son, as soon as it started budding nice! It didnt cost me anything to do, but it will cost him, he wont even get a cig from me ever, it cost me nothing but did create a loss for me, I would have gladly shared, but nothing to share now, and my girl just got certified and we are taking over his bedroom for our 24 plants and he is going to live with his father a few miles away! Im a retired (by injury) builder, he will never get into that room or get anything that comes from that room!

Peace

FTW

Jim

well my hill bill grow got ripped off by my 18yr old step son, as soon as it started budding nice! It didnt cost me anything to do, but it will cost him, he wont even get a cig from me ever, it cost me nothing but did create a loss for me, I would have gladly shared, but nothing to share now, and my girl just got certified and we are taking over his bedroom for our 24 plants and he is going to live with his father a few miles away! Im a retired (by injury) builder, he will never get into that room or get anything that comes from that room!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out for you Jim and you get your room set up quick. Glad your back.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out for you Jim and you get your room set up quick. Glad your back.

Thanks! Its all good, I have been around the block a few 1000 times, so realy nothing any dif, just no hill bill free weed! lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

That little twerp!

Doesn't he know not to rip off his own stepdad?

What a dumbasss!

Now he's not getting shiit.

Well, he's getting off better than he deserves to.

He could have got his face tattooed by the phaqster.

That little twerp!

Doesn't he know not to rip off his own stepdad?

What a dumbasss!

Now he's not getting shiit.

Well, he's getting off better than he deserves to.

He could have got his face tattooed by the phaqster.

Love the edit!

Yea he could have,

But I dont think momma would be to happy !

I like bed time to much, guess im wussy whipped !

in fact i know i am lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

Peace

FTW

Jim

Ohh a vacation! How wonderful! I'm glad you were able to do that. Two months.. wow! I'm so glad it was a good reason that you were gone. A LOT has happened during your absence.

Sb

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh a vacation! How wonderful! I'm glad you were able to do that. Two months.. wow! I'm so glad it was a good reason that you were gone. A LOT has happened during your absence.

Sb

yep vacation! It was realy nice, but man seems i do more stuff there than when im at home, gotta always have the water tank full, gotta have gas for the generator, need firewood for round the clock bomb fire! Luckily we had wood everywhere around us! we hand sawed and split it the whole time, myself and stepson william (11) he was with me the whole time, my stepdaughter(15) and beautiful life partner, came and went, we were only about 40 mins from home!

We were rite by the ausable river, We had to move 3 times (rules national forest) but we only moved within a mile each time, Beautiful country, alcona county huron national forrest! High banks on the ausable, we did a lot of tubing down the river, we would bring our 2 black labs with us, they would swim the whole way, or go to shore and run the bank! It was realy nice!

My phone didnt get any reception out there, no p.c, had 2 t.v channels though, cbs and fox! I got a lil 26ft travel trailer, has all the comforts of home, hot shower, microwave. etc,

So what did I miss while I was gone? Im noticing some new names on here, and not seeing some of the old ones.

Kinda wish i was back in the woods. we are going back for deer season, The kids school bus comes within a mile of camp!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived