Lansing Mm Meeting

Date: 5/13/2010

Time: 9:00 AM

Meeting: Subcommittee Meeting

Appropriations: Subcommittee on Investigations, Intergovernmental Affairs and Oversight

Chair: Representative George Cushingberry Jr.All bills referred to this committee

Location: Room 352, House Appropriations, 3rd Floor, State Capitol

Broadcast: No

Agenda: - Discussion of the State's Medical Marijuana laws

- Discussion of the Public Pension Systems - State and Local

- Discussion of Universal health care

Date: 5/13/2010

Time: 9:00 AM

Meeting: Subcommittee Meeting

Appropriations: Subcommittee on Investigations, Intergovernmental Affairs and Oversight

Chair: Representative George Cushingberry Jr.All bills referred to this committee

Location: Room 352, House Appropriations, 3rd Floor, State Capitol

Broadcast: No

Agenda: - Discussion of the State's Medical Marijuana laws

- Discussion of the Public Pension Systems - State and Local

- Discussion of Universal health care

Is this an open meeting?

Wish I could attend,but my daughter comes first.

I`m a proud mom of a girl who went back to high school at the age of 20 to get her diploma an she graduates a week from friday with her class.

Tomorrow she is giving a speech on how important it is to stay in school an that its not too late to go back.

I know I`m off the subject,please forgive me. :lol:

Congrats Cindy, I know what it's like to be proud of a child who makes such a big difference..Congrats! Sorry I'm off the subject too! lol

I am at the meeting as I type this... the questions coming from the committeee are very good... The issue falls back on the Information Technology Department.

They are planning to add up to 10 employees by June 5 to handle the backlog. Privatization is still on the table. Attorney General is waiting to issue an opinion. Mike Cox is not our friend.. Two additional printers are on order to handle the backlog. Melanie Brim is estimating up to 50,000 applications to be processed by the depatment

Immediate purchase to aquire two faster printers.

I am at the meeting as I type this... the questions coming from the committeee are very good... The issue falls back on the Information Technology Department.

They are planning to add up to 10 employees by June 5 to handle the backlog. Privatization is still on the table. Attorney General is waiting to issue an opinion. Mike Cox is not our friend.. Two additional printers are on order to handle the backlog. Melanie Brim is estimating up to 50,000 applications to be processed by the depatment

Immediate purchase to aquire two faster printers.

First off: Thank You - Tremendously - for your Activism, and your Very Worthy Post!

Now, my reply is in regards to this section of your quoted post: "Attorney General is waiting to issue an opinion," I can't help but be reminded of something quoted in a righteously relevant post by UrbanFarmer (thanks to UrbanFarmer! : )

(as posted a day or two ago)

"There is also a clear lack of leadership in the Attorney General’s office regarding the issuance of a directive to State, County, and Local law enforcement officials on Medical Marijuana participants."

Perhaps, the scariest thing is . . . here's a Malfeasant AG who is next in line to be appointed the Head State Gate-keeper of Michigan.

I see no one's name or platform on the State ballot worth casting a vote for; Does any compassionate person?

FREE the TREE!

Archived