Patients Read This

Before any patient hires a caregiver,

As soon as a patient gets there paper work signed by their doctor, make copies and send them in. Apply for your card before you hire a caregiver. Do not put yourself into a bad situation with a bad caregiver. While waiting for your card, or after you receive it. You have option to “shop around” for the caregiver that meets your specific needs. Only hire an established caregiver. That already holds a valid card and has worked with patients. Ask for references, from currant patients. Then you can see how reliable, honest and professional they are. Never hire a caregiver on the assumption the card is in the mail. Never hire a caregiver that needs a patient to get a card. Most horror stories I have heard about are due to a incompetent or inexperienced caregiver. Any quality caregiver knows they are there for the patient, not the other way around. Any quality caregiver should have the capabilities to supply a patient with meds they need the moment the patient signs away the grow rights. Or at the very least, supply the patient with meds in a limited way. During a short cultivation period that is put in writing. Do not hurry into signing a caregiver. As with anything buyer beware.

Hello I hate to rain on this but

1)you receive it. "Only hire an established caregiver." There were no care givers until the law came to be.

2)"Ask for references, from currant patients" You can ask but a real cg wont give you others info.

3)"Never hire a caregiver that needs a patient to get a card" Well just read the law it explains this

4) " Any quality caregiver should have the capabilities to supply a patient with meds they need the moment the patient signs away the grow rights." Maybe maybe not depends on how that CG views the law.

Not trying to flame you just want the people to get the correct information and stay out of jail. John

Hello I hate to rain on this but

1)you receive it. "Only hire an established caregiver." There were no care givers until the law came to be.

2)"Ask for references, from currant patients" You can ask but a real cg wont give you others info.

3)"Never hire a caregiver that needs a patient to get a card" Well just read the law it explains this

4) " Any quality caregiver should have the capabilities to supply a patient with meds they need the moment the patient signs away the grow rights." Maybe maybe not depends on how that CG views the law.

Not trying to flame you just want the people to get the correct information and stay out of jail. John

i knew this would get flamed but yanno i am born and raised in CA. retired here in 2005 i have been a care giver to dispensary supplier.

and this post is intended to keep people safe. here in mi. i know a lot of folks are just starting out. but far too many patients have been getting burned. any caregiver that is to scared to allow one of there patient to not spread the word about how honest, reliable and so on their caregiver is i would not trust. of course the patient that speaks about you is on board with this and knowing several hundred CG's over the years this is known as a good reputation, also a a established caregiver in michigan i would consider to be someone that has a few patient under there belt and holds a valid card. people can go about getting whoever to help them. but if they don't cover themselves they will wait till the dispensary's start popping up to get reliable meds.

i been there done that and you guys are gonna learn the hard way

i knew this would get flamed but yanno i am born and raised in CA. retired here in 2005 i have been a care giver to dispensary supplier.

and this post is intended to keep people safe. here in mi. i know a lot of folks are just starting out. but far too many patients have been getting burned. any caregiver that is to scared to allow one of there patient to not spread the word about how honest, reliable and so on their caregiver is i would not trust. of course the patient that speaks about you is on board with this and knowing several hundred CG's over the years this is known as a good reputation, also a a established caregiver in michigan i would consider to be someone that has a few patient under there belt and holds a valid card. people can go about getting whoever to help them. but if they don't cover themselves they will wait till the dispensary's start popping up to get reliable meds.

i been there done that and you guys are gonna learn the hard way

Ok SO where do the dispensary's get there meds? Humm

dude you still miss the point. and that is the caregivers out there had better start treating patients better.. or the criminal politicians like kuipers from Holland are gonna use patient mistreatment's to take away the private citizen caregiver. he is already trying and you people should stop giving him ammo. this site should start a caregiver registry. then patients and caregivers can network the needs of both while allowing some sort of caregiver accountability. and dispensary's out west usually get there product from northern landowner farmers in a grow friendly county.

dude you still miss the point. and that is the caregivers out there had better start treating patients better.. or the criminal politicians like kuipers from Holland are gonna use patient mistreatment's to take away the private citizen caregiver. he is already trying and you people should stop giving him ammo. this site should start a caregiver registry. then patients and caregivers can network the needs of both while allowing some sort of caregiver accountability. and dispensary's out west usually get there product from northern landowner farmers in a grow friendly county.

I have heard your concerns I will try to get a poll up asap on this. Thanks John

Archived