Can A Card Holder Grow In Storage Room?

i just cannot see this being a good idea for many reasons.

first, i would never grow in a rented storage shed without the owners knowledge. due to the fact that there is high risk of someone finding out whats going on in there and breaking in, thus doing damage to the building, many owners would frown instantly.

lets say you do find a cooperative owner. do you really wanna have your grow out in the open like that? it would take some serious batcave stuff to open the big door and not have everyone see what is going on. growing takes constant hands-on effort.......... this would just be very hard to do safely and smartly in a rented storage shed...........

maybe live in the shed and grow in the apartment? :D

save the money you were going to spend on the storage unit and rent a 2 bedroom apt. instead

i dont think the storage rental place would like the spike in their power bill.

another great reason. if you are going anything bigger than a 400w there is going to be noticable increase in power consumption. and if you were not going any bigger than 400watts then pick any closet in your new apt. and go for it.

i like the idea of the closet set up.

any suggestions on a set up for 2-3 plants?

Im set on led lighting for the coast benifit but cant decide between hydroponics or soil.

i have a feeling it will be a long time before i touch led lighting.

i am kind of old school in the "if it aint broke dont fix it" sense. i have seen led's in action. yes they work. yes they are cheaper to operate. but they cost a million dollars initially and i do not believe the light quality is equal to HID. maybe, possibly, hopefully, after a few years, the led technology people will have some miraculous stuff invented and the costs will come down.

the "average" closet is about 3ftx3ft.

perfect for a 400w HPS. the number of plants will of course be determined by what method you choose.

i have a feeling it will be a long time before i touch led lighting.

i am kind of old school in the "if it aint broke dont fix it" sense. i have seen led's in action. yes they work. yes they are cheaper to operate. but they cost a million dollars initially and i do not believe the light quality is equal to HID. maybe, possibly, hopefully, after a few years, the led technology people will have some miraculous stuff invented and the costs will come down.

the "average" closet is about 3ftx3ft.

perfect for a 400w HPS. the number of plants will of course be determined by what method you choose.

Plasma will be the Light of the Future.

Archived