I Belive in God, But I also Belive that We are all Interconnected.

Long Movie, but worth every Minute.

ESOTERIC AGENDA NAPISY PL FULL VERSION

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407431706601832542#

KYMATICA The sequel to ESOTERIC AGENDA.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089#

Why single out Islam? Is Islamic terrorism worse than Jewish terrorism? Our own government is overrun by Israeli dual citizens and "special interest groups" who guide our foreign policy for the benefit of Israel. How did our country get inextricably linked to the Jewish Supremicist state?

Did you Listen to the Song, did you understand the Words ? Did John Lennon Single out Islam ?

Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one

And the world will live as one

Did you Happen to Notice in the Draw Muhammad Day Thread I gave Both Sides View Point. Obviously you didn't Bother to Watch the Videos in that Thread also. I Tried to find a Radical Christian or Jewish Site but could not find one. If you know of such a site please post it in this thread and i'll add to my first post.

The answers to your Questions are in the Movies, not my fault you obviously don't want to do any Research on your Own.

Funny how People See what and Only what they want too See in the name of Religion.

The Real point of this thread is in John's Lyrics.

Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

But I'm not the only one

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one

And the world will live as one

Thanks for the PM, Cap'n. I have seen Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica actually. Can't remember if I watched the whole videos or not. Very cool to see that kind of information in your thread. I guess I think Islamic terror is kind of trumped up* and I thought you were directing criticism to Islam.

*Some of it is perpetrated by Western governments and the Mossad even. Remember the British soldiers that got caught dressed as Iraqis with a vehicle full of IED's just like Iraqi "insurgents" use?

Thanks for the PM, Cap'n. I have seen Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica actually. Can't remember if I watched the whole videos or not. Very cool to see that kind of information in your thread. I guess I think Islamic terror is kind of trumped up* and I thought you were directing criticism to Islam.

*Some of it is perpetrated by Western governments and the Mossad even. Remember the British soldiers that got caught dressed as Iraqis with a vehicle full of IED's just like Iraqi "insurgents" use?

Sorry I don't remember that instance with the British, sounds like something they or America would do. Lots of Secret stuff going on in this World that We the People are sheilded from.

All Religions have Killed in their Gods Name and as I do more research it seems they are all modeled after the Horus Egyptian Sun God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeTJWp06BxA

darn, Cap'n. I didn't know you knew about all this! The "Sun" of God.

I was raised a Christian and as I do more research Im starting to understand that We are all Connected throughout the Universe and We may have been fooled by Big Brother to control us.

The Secret, I have read the Book and seen the entire Movie many times and there is something to this and it works. We are all interconnected with the Universe.

I Belive in God, But I also Belive that We are all Interconnected.

Long Movie, but worth every Minute.

ESOTERIC AGENDA NAPISY PL FULL VERSION

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407431706601832542#

KYMATICA The sequel to ESOTERIC AGENDA.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089#

Every Person in The U.S.A. should watch these movies and revert back to a natural person.But when people ban together and live this way.Big Brother comes in and kills,imprisons or takes thier children away with Wild Accusation's.People should be held accuountable for harming others and damage to property.But if I'm off doing my own thing and it harms noone I should be left alone to my own devising.The Age of Aquarius is at hand. Are You ready?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgnojI76QI

John Lennon's message is so simple, yet so hard to follow for many people. I wish we could all get along. We all have our beliefs, it's when someone imposes theirs on someone else, is what causes trouble. There's good and bad in every faith, and every group. I've heard many say, "Imagine Peace, teach peace, be the peace you seek." Peace begins with the self. We have war because there's no peace within those who feel the need for war. They are in disharmony. "Imagine all the people sharing all the world." Too many selfish people who don't wanna share.... Hey, I bet John Lennon would love the Internet, he'd be so glad we're all discussing this, glad to see so many are keeping the dream alive and doing their best to make it reality. PEACE.

Sincerely, Sb

The Age of Aquarius is at hand. Are You ready?

I'M READY! I remember feeling how close the Age of Aquarius was, even before that song came out, I had no words to explain my feelings, all I knew was, something was happening; it was getting stronger, and it was GOOD. This feeling began for me in the mid 60's, but changed when John Lennon got killed. As I see it, he was supposed to be part of it. I could be wrong, but to me, his death changed everything. Other events in the 80's seemed to assure the delay of this wonderful new age. I know something big is gonna happen soon, I only hope it's for the Better.

Sincerely, Sb

Archived