Coolest Item Seen At A Dispenary ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My extractor

http://okief.com/bho1.html

1. Do this outside

2. Avoid smoking or open flames

3. Use only a stainless steel or glass tube with two capped ends (PVCs could leach unwanted toxins in your oil) one of the ends needs to have holes drilled in it to drain the butane oil you can use silkscreen to filter on this end.

4. The top of the extractor needs one single hole to accept the butane nozzle to inject the butane into the tube

5.Fill the extractor with ground up plant material replace the caps.

6 Place the nozzle of the butane can into the top endcap of your extractor i use a glove when i do mine the pipe will get very cold and freeze your hand.

7. Keep spraying into the extractor until no butanes coming out the bottom into the pyrex catch dish.

8. Place the smaller pyrex catch dish into the larger pyrex dish then pour hot water into the larger pyrex dish so it surrounds the butane filled smaller catch dish at this time the butane starts to dissipate after a few minutes all the butane will be gone leaving hash oil.

9.To insure you purge your oil to completely avoid any excess butane after the butanes evaporated smear the oil around a bit in the pyrex catch dish with a razor blade then use a blue flame lighter to burn off the excess butane if any what remains afterwards is pure hash oil .

Butane oil extraction is easy simple and not dangerous at all as long as you follow a few simple rules .

1. Do this outside

2. Avoid smoking or open flames

3. Use only a stainless steel or glass tube with two capped ends (PVCs could leach unwanted toxins in your oil) one of the ends needs to have holes drilled in it to drain the butane oil you can use silkscreen to filter on this end.

4. The top of the extractor needs one single hole to accept the butane nozzle to inject the butane into the tube

5.Fill the extractor with ground up plant material replace the caps.

6 Place the nozzle of the butane can into the top endcap of your extractor i use a glove when i do mine the pipe will get very cold and freeze your hand.

7. Keep spraying into the extractor until no butanes coming out the bottom into the pyrex catch dish.

8. Place the smaller pyrex into the bigger pyrex dish then pour hot water into the larger pyrex dish so it surrounds the butane filled smaller dish at this time the butane starts to dissipate after a few minutes all the butane will be gone leaving hash oil.

9.Purge your oil completely to avoid any excess butane i do this bysmearing the oil around a bit in the pyrex dish then i use a blue flame light to burn off the excess butane what remains is pure hash oil .

Calbri brand butane is the cleanest butane that ive heard of but expensive i use brand name King butane and its very clean and doesnt leave any residue when i sprayed some on a mirror and my oil comes out very clean with zero plant material.

I first smoked hash oil out of a pipe the year carter was elected and this oil tastes smells and has the same effects.

I save all my waste and use the culled males to make BHO unlike others i went the extra mile and bought a stainless steel extractor my oil will knock even the heaviest smoker for a loop when i know im going to be smoking some i tell the wife that i will be out of commission for the next 2-3 hours .

There are a few things you left out. The butane gas itself is dangerous, avoid inhaling the gas when making BHO. You won't know you are inhaling it until you try to speak, and can't, it can take your voice away for several days, with high exposure to the gas it can kill you.

Always keep the wind blowing left or right and turn your head into the wind.

If the wind is at your back or in your face it can blow the gas into your face and cause problems. Any spark can ignite the gas also so use Pyrex whenever possible and avoid steel to steel contacts.

Direct sunlight could be another safety factor also, as magnified light can cause heat and fire too. It might be wise to have a Fire Extinguisher or bucket of water handy to be safe or both! Have a helper but don't gather a crowd. Be aware of the dangers and always look to stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdiamond tells no lies brothers and sisters...

I've had his oil. It is very yummy. Takes me back to the late 70's early 80's.

That's a good thing! :D

Well, HJ tells no lies either! lolol :)

All I CAN say is that A good BHO is a thing of beauty. It's like the cleanest, purest tasting way I've ever tried Cannabis! Not vaping, nor smoking, nor medibles can compare...............to properly done BHO!

Well, HJ tells no lies either! lolol :)

All I CAN say is that A good BHO is a thing of beauty. It's like the cleanest, purest tasting way I've ever tried Cannabis! Not vaping, nor smoking, nor medibles can compare...............to properly done BHO!

Why do you think its so hard to find the BHO then? Do you think it will catch on more and become easier to obtain?

Why do you think its so hard to find the BHO then? Do you think it will catch on more and become easier to obtain?

Because the people who do make it don't want others to know just how easy it is so they continually rip on the members who do make it and donate it freely which i will no longer do because its not worth dealing with the constant scrutiny and chastising of the know it alls. :mellow:

Sad thing most of the people who do talk down to me have never tried my oil. <_<

Because the people who do make it don't want others to know just how easy it is so they continually rip on the members who do make it and donate it freely which i will no longer do because its not worth dealing with the constant scrutiny and chastising of the know it alls. :mellow:

Sad thing most of the people who do talk down to me have never tried my oil. <_<

Well i would love to try your oil, and im a firm believer in only speaking of what you know.

Well i would love to try your oil, and im a firm believer in only speaking of what you know.

Well maybe some day i will let you see for yourself i do understand that its a safety issue and people mean well but hearing the constant criticism when I'm only trying to help gets very very old very very fast.

My first step says only do this outside meaning outdoors in open air unless your sticking your nose in the boiling butane in the top Pyrex dish theres zero chance of being poisoned by the butane fumes coming from the catch dish also throw in the fact that butane is not that volatile in short doses anyway its not like I'm doing 30 extractions a day i do 2-4 a month .

Well maybe some day i will let you see for yourself i do understand that its a safety issue and people mean well but hearing the constant criticism when I'm only trying to help gets very very old very very fast.

My first step says only do this outside meaning outdoors in open air unless your sticking your nose in the boiling butane in the top Pyrex dish theres zero chance of being poisoned by the butane fumes coming from the catch dish also throw in the fact that butane is not that volatile in short doses anyway its not like I'm doing 30 extractions a day i do 2-4 a month .

How much does a gram of the BHO usually last you? 21 grams to 1.5 right?

How much does a gram of the BHO usually last you? 21 grams to 1.5 right?

Depending on how your using it i smoke mine on papers or just heated on a spoon and then mixed into fresh bud i also use a oil pipe i go through maybe a gram a month i utilize it only when my meds aernt cutting it pure BHO in a glass pipe packs a potent wallop.

HJ uses it in a hard candy for his mom too. It tastes FAB!

I think people don't know about it because it is another process. And it, if not done properly can be VERY dangerous!

IDK, all I know is it is WONDERFUL!

Who is putting negitive rep for talking about BHO? Furthermore why am i not even surprised anymore?

I LOVE BHO!

Tastes much cleaner and easier on the lungs than hash oil made with alcohol in my opinion.

Sends me into a new world compared to the alcohol oil, I find that alcohol oil is must more

enjoyable and effective for me when taken orally.

I think making hash with alcohol or butane CAN be dangerous but if you take proper steps like BD

mentioned I would not worry about it. I go overboard and wear a face mask.

TSA the only time I see the wax (wax is left out to cure more and I like it more than the oil myself)

it sells for about 60 a gram! Also do not get it on a hot day if you arent going home and store that

tasty goodness in your fridge to keep it solid.

Well, partly,

Because, it takes a good 2 oz to get about what, 5 or 6 grams? Think about how much 2 oz costs? Unless you grow for your self, it could be expensive. Also, you want to use good product, because what you put in is what you get out. The butane isn't cheap either.

If you grow for your self or have patients it could be a great way to stay within limits, though.

YOU gave me a neg?

But, I didn't give you a neg............

:(

Well when i looked at the thread there was only one person viewing it and that was you so if you didnt give me negative i apoligize i will undo it by giving you positive rep now. ;)

The "good" stuff is usually around $60 a gram for very high quality, one hit will make you sit down type BHO. I was in an interesting debate at the last CC i attend with someone trying to convince me hash was hash...But those that know, know. I just recently was introduced to one of the newest/rarest forms of hash, nitrogen infused, which removes all the moisture out of the butane hash oil, and leaves you with something that resembles little grains of sand stuck together. Apparently, it takes a $40,000 machine and a chemistry degree to concoct. It instantly liquifies and melts perfectly once you put a flame to it.

The "good" stuff is usually around $60 a gram for very high quality, one hit will make you sit down type BHO. I was in an interesting debate at the last CC i attend with someone trying to convince me hash was hash...But those that know, know. I just recently was introduced to one of the newest/rarest forms of hash, nitrogen infused, which removes all the moisture out of the butane hash oil, and leaves you with something that resembles little grains of sand stuck together. Apparently, it takes a $40,000 machine and a chemistry degree to concoct. It instantly liquifies and melts perfectly once you put a flame to it.

that sounds really cool. Have you found any BHO at any dispensarys?

Haven't seen it at any myself....

I have seen it at a couple of the various Compassion Club meets

where you have a variety of growers showing their meds but that is even rare.

It is one of those things that most people I know who make it say it is

sold before its made. A friend of mine had some but all of it was taken

by two patients before he could even tell anyone else.

WOW~~~~

Now, I bet that is SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Very Cool!

Just wondering what cool stuff fellow board members have seen in the dispenarys thus far. Anything from marijuana pops to suckers and what not. DId you find some killer hash at one location? Tell us what you`ve seen and where! Ive been looking for some honey oil hash, wondering if anyone has seen that stuff around yet? Also, im interested in marijuana soda too.

one of these guys that is at clinicalrelief.com the ferndale dispensary with CO guys as owners said they can do Gummi Bears...but we all know how people can talk. Personally I have seen Glycerin Soda pop. That the quickest way to injest due to the direct hit to the blood/sugar pathways in the body.

need suckers for an upcoming long-asse plane ride!!! Anybody know where i can get some??? if u do pm me

make your own its a lot more simple than most would think. all i do is by a candy kit or a sucker kit(has every thing u need but the meds) i follow the directions and at the last minute add the meds. i use all the crystals from my screen tray i run it threw my grinder then dump it on the screen that way i get more. once i collect a nice pile i make sum candy. i never really weigh what i use, i kinda use what looks like will work like i said a good pile. make sure u dont add to much it could cause the hot sugar to harden up to quick and it wont be moldable. i have only had that happen once i got a lil caried away. after that never had any problems 2 suckers and about an hour later your good to go for a long plane ride. the candies take a few more only cause they are smaller.One more thing i always add a extra bottle of flavor to the mix at the end as well it makes em taste better and it smells like candie. i have had sum treats that smelled very medicated and u could tell what they where. i tried a three pack of the OZONE candies grape flavor, from the liberty clinic not bad but not strong enough i would have probably needed eight to work but a three pack may be enough for sum.

Archived