Starting A Dispensary

Ok so I'm not even considering doing this being I'm just a peon, but I guess I was wondering how would you go about setting up a dispensary in a commercial space?

I live in a progressive city in West Michigan and think it would go over well but somebody has to get the ball rolling. Again being a peon maybe it's already in the works. Before everyone says go to compassion clubs and talk there, I've gone one time and the people were great but I'm really not into going. I'm just a little too introverted and somewhat paranoid about them thus far.

Thanks

There is a lot of work that goes into this.

Getting a lawyer, finding patients, getting approved by the city (probably going to be your hardest part), getting the funds from an investor (unless you have them already...), advertisement, etc...

Make sure that you are compliant with all the law enforcement and regulations and not think of it as a legal drug dealer.

The biggest thing is to make sure you have everything planned out before you spend anything.

Some good points to keep in mind.

Part 1

Part 2

Closing Arguments

Getting a lawyer, finding patients, getting approved by the city (probably going to be your hardest part), getting the funds from an investor (unless you have them already...), advertisement, etc...

Make sure that you are compliant with all the law enforcement and regulations and not think of it as a legal drug dealer.

The biggest thing is to make sure you have everything planned out before you spend anything.

Part 1

Part 2

Closing Arguments

Very Nice, thanks for posting the information.

Part 1

Part 2

Closing Arguments

That is a really good find...Thanks Silverback... copy, edit, print, present........... B)

i've been thinking along the same lines,alittle place on the Lake MI.side,either side of Holland,saugatuck or Gd.Haven,maybe we should talk,two peons is better than one,sell shares and let all the peons play..lol..zb

Hey it sounds like we are all talking the same language!! A Progressive community in West MI is a great idea. Hey 3 peons has to be better than 1 right...

Well I must say that everyone here is thinking alike. Sounds easier to go about when you have people ready to go for it. From the responses from my fellow West Michiganians (silly name so don't even) maybe we should get serious about this. It is a lot easier when you have support and interest with people in your area. I know some don't want dispensaries but I think we need them just to make it easier and SAFER for people to obtain meds at a reasonable price. Battle Creek has one (just going by gages post) and we need to keep pushing westward all the way to Big Lake Mich. Let's keep this post alive with ideas and then maybe some action. Just remember that whoever starts these facilities are pioneers and are paving the way for patients in need.

Thanks for all the interest and we should make this happen.

wish you all well and hope your dreams come true----it can be done. your welcome to stop by and chat---tucker

Hey Tucker wouldn't mind stopping by and talking with you to see what and how you made your dreams come true. I am a registered patient so no problems with legality. If you don't mind I'm not far from you and could come today or this weekend to chat. I guess I didn't know that there was one so close. Nice work guys. Not sure of the address so if you shoot me the info and the protocol for joining your club maybe you could enlighten me.

Thanks

wish you all well and hope your dreams come true----it can be done. your welcome to stop by and chat---tucker

Thanks tucker... yes, I definitely will stop down and hopefully soon.. Andy

Do either of you belong to a compassion group or have you attended any meetings? Might not be a bad idea to gather and collaborate... kick around a few ideas. Let me know what you think. :huh: PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Guest Wayne

Cannibis Marts were an integral part of Proposal 1 and we need to make this clear in an effort to bring these communities on board as allies. An absolute win/win situation.

Guest Wayne

After all when the administrative rules come up for review who do you think the MDCH is going to listen too? A huge, overwhelming contingency of medical marijuana supporters who attend these meetings and send thousands of letters lobbying for positive change for our community? Or the tiny, tiny fraction of municipal, county,and state authorities quietly whispering about moratoriums and outright bans on the very Cannabis Marts Proposal 1 provides for?

Hey Tucker wouldn't mind stopping by and talking with you to see what and how you made your dreams come true. I am a registered patient so no problems with legality. If you don't mind I'm not far from you and could come today or this weekend to chat. I guess I didn't know that there was one so close. Nice work guys. Not sure of the address so if you shoot me the info and the protocol for joining your club maybe you could enlighten me.

Thanks

the address is 1039 terrorital w.battle creek, mi. 49015---------------4 doors from 20th st.---easy to find.

the address is 1039 terrorital w.battle creek, mi. 49015---------------4 doors from 20th st.---easy to find.

Tucker are you open today for a visit? Also only have my paperwork which is from early jan so card should be here any day,is that acceptable to enter your club?

Thanks

Tucker are you open today for a visit? Also only have my paperwork which is from early jan so card should be here any day,is that acceptable to enter your club?

Thanks

i'm at the co-op now and will be here all day---paperwork is good, have mail receipt or cancelled check, no problem.

tucker

Archived