Patient / Caregiver Relationship

DR. GT

ok so i've been a caregiver for my wife and for 2 friends and would like to take on some new patients... but im scared of dealing with new clients cause you never know ... so what im asking is if my friends here at MMMA can help me by what things do you do before you enter into an agreement with a patient ... what precaustion do you take? and what paper work do you have to keep? can some one please help me with the basics ...

if you dont want to post please PM me i would realy be thankfull ......

DR.GT

• 2 weeks later...

i just became my wifes legal caregiver. i wanted to know what do i have to do if some one else wants me to be there caregiver.....do i have to fill out paper work or what..

never added a patient before just wana make sure i do it right....

Wow that was FAST, Picked up 2 patients in 30 Hours.

ok so i've been a caregiver for my wife and for 2 friends and would like to take on some new patients... but im scared of dealing with new clients cause you never know ... so what im asking is if my friends here at MMMA can help me by what things do you do before you enter into an agreement with a patient ... what precaustion do you take? and what paper work do you have to keep? can some one please help me with the basics ...

DR.GT

You Sir are thesmartestmanalive, oh wait a minute we already have one of those, or you must think people are Complete Idiots.

What Next, maybe you may want to Open a dispensary or CC, you seem so Honest. ;)

So im in the procces of opening a dispencary and wonodering what a better place to get some opinions on what citys/area's in MI need one the most and will benifite from it???

2: i also wanted to know dose any one have a list of shorts that shows what citys have allready band such shops from opening cause that would help BIG time in my choise on were to open up my shop at!!!!

Thanks all my mmma friends i know ill at least get honest answers here...

PS anyone a/or know an attorney that would be helpfull in my advenures in opening a shop that would help.... :ph34r:

Do you Lie to all your Friends ? Honest, Really,,, Do You Know the Meaning of the Word ?

i was thinking of opening a CC that meets in livonia are.. but i dont know the first idea what to do to start one or how you go about getting someone to let you use there place??? any info would be awsome....

What Next, Free Weed for ALL B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnwJ5KIcKX4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Captain O for president.

Ok, But my first act will be FREE WEED FOR EVERYONE.

Of course we will still keep it Illegal, We have a Goverment to Run and that takes Money, Big Money. My 2nd Act, Double all the Fines and Off with their Heads if their out of Money. We will Screw the People but in an Honest Way. ;)

I am Just Kidding,

We would have to charge something for the Weed. :)

;) J/K ;)

I Let the Power go to my Head their for a second.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Dr.TG, your last post was not approved.

Try it again and let's see if we can be a bit more civil.

Thank you

Hey buddy I would just meet with any potential patient before hand. That way you would know there "condition", and whether or not you and the patient would be a good fit. Handle it like a job interview, but go more for the criminal history and less on the work experience.lol

We'll my last post didn't go up Sooo...

thanks cough80 yea i think I'm gonna just do like you said try to make sure the people are in it for the right reason and keep it legal .

I think also gonna get a PO box number to go on all the patients cards i don't know/trust... that way no one knows were i live and then it'll be hard to find were i grow also....don't need people following me like the other guys on here I've heard about.

we'll seeing how my explanation of my listings didn't make it up here cause i was a little heated and use some vulgar words..

I LOVE HOW MORE PEOPLE ON HERE WANNA "TRY" TO FIND WAYS TO BASH PEOPLE AND TRY TO DISCREDIT THEM RATHER THAN HELP THEM.... AND UNFORTUNATELY IT LIKE THAT MORE AND MORE IN REAL LIFE...

We'll my last post didn't go up Sooo...

thanks cough80 yea i think I'm gonna just do like you said try to make sure the people are in it for the right reason and keep it legal .

I think also gonna get a PO box number to go on all the patients cards i don't know/trust... that way no one knows were i live and then it'll be hard to find were i grow also....don't need people following me like the other guys on here I've heard about.

we'll seeing how my explanation of my listings didn't make it up here cause i was a little heated and use some vulgar words..

I LOVE HOW MORE PEOPLE ON HERE WANNA "TRY" TO FIND WAYS TO BASH PEOPLE AND TRY TO DISCREDIT THEM RATHER THAN HELP THEM.... AND UNFORTUNATELY IT LIKE THAT MORE AND MORE IN REAL LIFE...

Sorry Mr GT, You DISCREDITED Yourself, I just Point Out the Obvious.

i just became my wifes legal caregiver. i wanted to know what do i have to do if some one else wants me to be there caregiver.....do i have to fill out paper work or what..

never added a patient before just wana make sure i do it right....

Wow that was FAST, Picked up 2 patients in 30 Hours.

DR.GT

Archived