Mmma Is Cracking

Amusingly, people who use mj are often cast as having wandering minds, yet threads stay on topic to the OP more here than on most other forums I go to. Go figure :)

not to go off topic from the OP, but now that you mention it, you are SO right. :D

lil' joke there, but it is seriously very very true.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be rude... But with a statement like the one the OP made... shouldn't the thread be under conspiracies? Bad kettle of fish alert without proof of claims or a reason why the kettle is supposed to be bad. Not being negative per se, just making dry humor.

I came onto the MMMA site shortly before the big switchover. It was a great site, had solid information of all types, promoted the legal advancement of mj, supported patient and caregiver rights, and had a forum full of good people with good information. If there was a problem with the MMMA leadership or of the unity of the members at that time, I was unaware of it.

But then, I was new and just absorbing the informational gold mine I struck here.

Then one day, I logged in, and the site was even better than before! There seemed to be a tightening of resolve, more people speaking out about rights, even more good information than ever before. Every question that I have, someone has been able to answer, point me in the right direction, or give me many perspectives that I had never thought of. If I play devil's advocate (which I am often guilty of), there is someone there to banter back. I have randomly PMd several members about things they seemed able to help me with based off what they say in forums. Every single time that person has been kind, informative, and helped me how they could.

MMMA for me so far has been a community that has made me want to be a contributive member, and I take that as a healthy direct reflection of the people running it.

I hang out on some debate forums where a mild argument makes the worst slams I see here look like a sweet smile. And it's rare to see a downright slam here- people are just generally mellower, more thoughtful of their words, and better read on the subjects they are talking about. And far more tolerant of the ignorance of others, giving knowledge instead of slinging it like a weapon.

Thank you for being so good to me, everyone of MMMA!

Amusingly, people who use mj are often cast as having wandering minds, yet threads stay on topic to the OP more here than on most other forums I go to. Go figure :)

As someone who contributed to the formation of the MMMA I say thank you!

so it looks like the MMMA is stronger then be for i think thats why it's MMMA 2.0 that is why i come here for support my Questions are always Answered the leaders can only do so much it's up to us (MMMA) to keep it on the long trip but every now and then we all have to stop for Gasbiggrin.gif Peace from the front

PS it's good to see you post Brad thanks again for all your helpsmile.gif

Blueberry, I've been unable to give rep points to admins or mods. A few times I wanted to give a positive rep point to you, among others, so I just send a message of agreement.

It's amazing how one little poem can spark a very lively, and much needed debate. I think this thread is important.

Sb

Archived