How Many Of You Still Smoke With Non Patients?

I have a question about this. What if a non-patient brings a joint to your house, and smokes it with you?

This is basically what MiMedicalMJ was saying. As the patient you are fine in doing so but if LEO comes knocking can you trust them to not assume you supplied it. FYI the answer more times than not will be no, we know how most LEO is on MMJ issues, and they even if they know they can't prove it in court they will act on it just because they can't get you on anything else.

When I was the victim of the dreaded "knock, hide out of sight then push your way in past my wife when she opens the door"....errr, I mean "Knock and Talk", I admitted to the Nazis LEO I occasionally shared my product with someone who lives in my household, smoking only, not finished product for later use, which was the truth.

Boy was I naive.

In addition to my other charges, I was charged with maintaining a drug house. Another potential 2 years tacked onto the charges.

The whole situation really, really ticked me off anyway, but that charge was the final straw in my descent into despising the judicial system.

At the very least, NEVER admit you shared, imo.

what goes on around the kitchen table,stays around the kitchen table,selling alittle sumthin'to a buddy is a bad idea,i think you'd be better off just givin'away alittle..i have had a buddy bring a little street swag to share,he didn't and doesn't know i'm doing grows(as it should be).i just told him to put his away,save it for later..then blew his brain with alittle P.S.(personal stash)of kushberry done to perfection.we had agreat visit but he left empty handed.not because i wanted to send him away that way,but he 's married with kids,good job etc.and if pushed he's the profile of the guy you gives you up because he has so much to lose,i don't want to put him in that position.i'm not saying that i never gave away a bud to a buddy,but i don't anymore.to much to lose on my end...zb

what goes on around the kitchen table,stays around the kitchen table,selling alittle sumthin'to a buddy is a bad idea,i think you'd be better off just givin'away alittle..i have had a buddy bring a little street swag to share,he didn't and doesn't know i'm doing grows(as it should be).i just told him to put his away,save it for later..then blew his brain with alittle P.S.(personal stash)of kushberry done to perfection.we had agreat visit but he left empty handed.not because i wanted to send him away that way,but he 's married with kids,good job etc.and if pushed he's the profile of the guy you gives you up because he has so much to lose,i don't want to put him in that position.i'm not saying that i never gave away a bud to a buddy,but i don't anymore.to much to lose on my end...zb

i tried to give you a pos! you are awsome!

Peace!

Jim

Archived