Funny As .......

If I tried some crap like that I would be living alone wife would not put up with that.

Strange my oldest just got picked up 10 min ago on a warrant for not complying with a ticket (unpaid ticket) bail at $400. 4 times what the ticket is. Guess he is a guest of the county till next month.

Can anyone here estimate the cost to the American People for this donkey-holes bust of his son? Three teams of dogs and 10 agents to bust a kid with 3 1/2 grams of schwag? This is a perfect example of what is wrong with the world today...oh well, at least another potential domestic terrorist is off the streets...lol...or maybe another potential terrorist has been pushed a bit further towards the dark side...keeping the streets safe is such a difficult job.

Peace...j.b.

If I tried some crap like that I would be living alone wife would not put up with that.

Strange my oldest just got picked up 10 min ago on a warrant for not complying with a ticket (unpaid ticket) bail at $400. 4 times what the ticket is. Guess he is a guest of the county till next month.

Sorry to hear that John...

Im suprised to hear that ?

Useally if you don't pay a Ticket , they just

useally suspend your driving license and

then pull you over and Now you get Driving on

a Suspended Driving License ...

That way they can get you for more money ....

I once got stopped by a State Cop for speeding, he found I had a warrant for a parking ticket in the next county over. The warrant was over three years old. The cop was really cool, he arrested me and gave me a ride to an ATM so I could post my $60 bond with him instead taking me to the other county for jailing. While driving to the nearest ATM (about 20 miles) his dispatch called him three times. The first time was because the other county wanted to know his ETA. He explained what he was doing. The second call was to inform him that the other county would be willing to meet him at the county line to pick me up. The third call was to inform him that the other county would be willing to pick me up at his station house if I couldn't get money from the ATM. He looked at me and said that Manistee county

law enforcement were the biggest muffin makers around. By the way he had me ride in the front seat and never put cuffs on me.

Some cops are not muffin makers but it's the 99% of bad cops who give the good ones a bad name.

Archived