Afgan Hash Plant

Harvested the first plant which came from flying Dutchman. It has a fruity smell but dank like diesel or cheese. super frosty.

down fall is it is a luscious plant in veg, lot of space between nodes so it takes up a lot of room for what it produces.

Anyone have any experience. Anxious to know how it tastes & how potent it is.

Harvested the first plant which came from flying Dutchman. It has a fruity smell but dank like diesel or cheese. super frosty.

down fall is it is a luscious plant in veg, lot of space between nodes so it takes up a lot of room for what it produces.

Anyone have any experience. Anxious to know how it tastes & how potent it is.

What no pics? :huh:

I don't know about the Afghan Hash Plant, but I do know about Sensi Seeds Hash Plant and Afghani #1 back in the day. Hash Plant was so potent that it was a major challenge to finish a joint between two people.

Its about dry but not cure. Yes I did vape some.... very nice taste, fruity but not.

fairly potent but the vape always leaves me wanting. Can't wait to smoke it. ..20 some more days.......or less...lol..

I took it a little early too. tents full, needed the room (that's what I told myself anyway)