Chubutta's Medical Grow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls are looking lovely. What did you do with the plant that you culled? Did you make green butter?

Please read other opinions on Fem Seeds. I am not against growing fem seed, but I am against further breeding with fem seed plants. Check these out.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=2032

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/node/394

How are the smells coming from you tent?

Do you have any closer shots of individual plants? How is resin production going?

I'm like 8 weeks into flower and my plants look much better since getting that hermie out many weeks ago. There is seeds in some of the bud but not as bad as I thought. I have some nice buds going, but I believe they would have been bigger if I didnt run into the hermie pollinating problem. Seems like the plants continue to grow white hairs though. Maybe my flowering time will be a little bit longer? Any advice? This is a great learning experience for me. I have some clones going for my next grow as we speak, I plan on washing my flowering room with a bleach water solution. Appreciate everyones responses. THC Farmer, I enjoyed your detailed post, thank you.

Heres a few garden shots!

-Chewy

garden1.jpg

garden3.jpg

Very nice! :thumbsu:

I appreciate all the advice everyone has given me so far, it has helped me out alot!! I am currently 13 days into flower. The plants, especially the Strawberry Cough's are doing some serious stretching, but I have a 10 foot height level so I think I should be fine. I am about to give them their second feeding of nutes. These plants have tons of branches! When is the best time to take pics of the garden? The HPS messes up the photos. Is it ok to snap a couple of shots right when the lights go off for the night? I ended up pulling one of the White Rhino's so I am currently at 10 females in the Garden. Looking at picking up some Serious Seeds AK-47 and Chronic beans soon for my next grow!

Garden Shot

week2w.jpg

Shot of the Green Spirit

week2greenspirit.jpg

Let me know how things look? Any recommendations?

Thanks all!

-Chewy

What strawberry cough do you have I do not see the Kyle Kushmen cut in these pics..it is way more bushy and it stays generally short and almost viney like but with fat colas.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys sorry its been awhile since my last update, just kind of was down about the whole hermie issue. Ended up getting around an oz a plant for a total of around 7. The strawberry cough was pretty much garbage. The Super Lemon Haze was amazing but horribly seedy. It seriously smells and tastes like lemons, and the high was still amazing. I have a giant mother of it and am doing some clones in my next grow. The single White Rhino I had turned out to be some really good smoke also. The White Widow was very wispy and not a very good stone at all. Since my last post I have had some Nyc Diesel as well as some Blue venom veggings. They are all about a foot tall and just went under the 1000w HPS. I cleaned my entire tent with a bleach/water rag and all of my equipment the best I could. It has been sitting open airing out for a while also. I really hope I dont have any pollen lingering around... not to sure how that works?? I am taking some more clones of a Super Lemon mother as well a White widow mother, then I am going to throw both of the mothers in the flowering tent as well. I just have to give these strains another chance cause I know my hermie issue just didn't let them grow to full potential. I will start a new grow journal this week!!!

Hit me up guys been a while

Peace

-Chewy

Archived