Harassed In Gladwin

This was posted as a blog by mistake. I was emailed and asked to repost it here. This IS NOT my post it nitros_531 post.

I woke up at 9:00 in the morning yesterday, May 15th 2010 and got ready for the day and decided to go to the Compassionate Club in Clare,MI, So I had my brother inlaw drive me out there we left here about 11:15 and the meeting was from 12-2:00 and while I was there I was talking to club members and this one lady kept talking to me and saying how she has her paper work and it has been 3 months and is still waiting on her card, anyway she was saying how she could not find any medical marijuana and she really needed some because of her condition, so she followed me back to my house and I sold her 20grams and the whole time she was here she was doing nothing but talking about anything she could think of (must of been a nervous thing) anyway shortly after she left ( about an hour )I had my brother inlaw run me up town to get some food and we got followed into the gas station from a state trooper (mind you he did not even have his lights on and we already had keys out of the ignition and in the middle of councel)this happens to be the same officer that has harassed me a few years back, he instantly accussed me and my driver of smoking in the car and took the driver to his car and interagated him for about 20 minutes and was trying to get him to fill out a statement saying they were smoking in the vehicle. He would not fill out the statement because it was not true and then they said they would arrest him if he didnt, he sat on the front of the cop car and then they put me in the car and was trying to intarigate me and he was telling me if I didn't admit that I was smoking in the vehicle then he was gonna make sure he had a case on me somehow...I wouldnt admit to smoking in the vehicle and for one because I didn't and my driver told them he did smoke marijuana earlier that morning and they arrested him for driving under the influence of marijuana. They ended up arresting me for delivering marijuana, how they figure this I'm not sure but the only one I sold to was some lady who portrayed to be someone she's not from the compassionate club. I spent the night in jail and got bailed out this morning, yesterday while I was being arrested their were police already at my house and premises taking pictures and looking in my house, they would not let my wife in the house at all until they got there with the search warrant, she had to wait outside of the house for almost 4 hrs. They finally come with the search warrant and confiscated the little bit of marijuana found in the house and then they went to the shed and took all my plants, all my lights, and all my nutrients. So now all my patients are out of their medicine! I have court at 1:30 tomorrow May 16th for paliminary and I will keep you all informed on any updates and I want all of us to stick together and I am fighting this all the way and need as many people as I can get to help me out! This lady drives a Red VW and she has blonde hair pretty skinny and seems to talk alot. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have got no less than 3 calls today on this same person. People just feel something is not right.

So I you are the lady in question I ask that you come froward and clear yourself because I know you view this site.

Jebus, that's such a horrifyingly scary story I don't even know what to say, other than good luck to you. Certainly a lesson to all of us that paranoia is not unfounded.

Although the details in themselves seem in my uneducated opinion to allow huge loopholes in their case to allow you to defeat the charges, the monetary and mental burden it would entail is in itself a sentence, which I believe is well within the mentality of law enforcement.

We need PeanutButter to jump in here.

This sucks big time, for one im sorry I realy dont care if the patient had a card or paperwork, I would not sell to a stranger! If I truly believed this person and she realy needed something for pain, I mite give her some, but I would not sell to a stranger, yea I know we are all in this together, It sounds like leo is trying to divide and qonquer us!

Peace!

'slong s he had a card, they dont have bunny muffin. If she is a phony it's entrapment.

Maybe the judge is looking to retire earlier than he/she thought.

also the cops should be looking for other employment if this is on the up and up.

'Specially when the City/Township/County gets the Laqwsuit...

I want to apologize dude.. I know I've done enough of that already.. But your FIRST CCCC meeting and this goes down... Such moo-poo...

I did the best I could for ya yesterday, I know some others have picked up where I left off...

Lets hope the woman is legit. We all would hate to think there is a bad apple amongst the bunch.. Let's hope..

Who knows, maybe she's in some trouble and doesn't understand how she may or may not be protected.. Fear makes people to shady things..

We can only hope, we can only support.

I'll try and be up at the arraignment to show my support.. I feel horrible that this happened..

Guest finallyfree09

starting to get into northern michigan territory now... this is pretty normal for the police around here. for those of you that live downstate, attitudes from officers and people in general are going to be a lot more liberal than what is normal around here. we are all still scared to death because living here has taught us that our part of the state is a generation behind the rest of the state. this type of thing is going to become really common before long IMO.

the scenery is really beautiful once you start getting close to our part of the state but the price we pay for that beauty is being surrounded by slow, puritanistic community leaders and over-zealous leo's.

I hope everything works out for this person. good luck

Things are a little slower but I'm not "scared to death" by any means. There are pockets of resistance but there are understanding community's too. They are having the same problems in some downstate community's. This poster may have put themsevles in a ......vulnurable situation, in a couple ways.

But still;

Shame on the police dept that wasted our time & money on this.......

Shame on that patient, if she actually is one.......Regardless of her situation.....

Shame on us for not being strong enough & smart enough to stop fighting amongst ourselves, which would allow us the strength & perseverance to end to this crap................ (both in this community & society in general)

I'd require paperwork at least.

i agree my husband told me a long time ago that this was going to happen.leo is the lowest of low and in our experiences with them they have all been muffin makers and willing to lie to build a case.my husband makes me take copies of everyones paperwork or card if they won't allow us to do that then we can not help them.simple as that.talk about ENTRAPMENT .bcuz that's exactly what this is.to the lady driving the red car carma is a complain honey.It will come back and get you.and to nitro i am so sorry this happend to you and your family just for trying to help someone out. i truly wish you the best of luck.

Guest Wayne

Just one simple question. The whole time this state trooper was interrogating you and your friend he did 100% of the talking with the exception of you and he asking if your under arrest, or free to leave?

Well people,

I don't want to get into any real details, but I went to the arraignment yesterday, then to his house to check out the situation...

From what I saw, dude is totally in the green. He was behind 2 locks, under his plant limit for the amount of patients, under his amount of medicine, no huge amounts of cash or anything (from what I was told)

This is looking like TOTAL CRAP too me.. just jamming someone up for the sake of it.. Such a shame too, dude would tell you he's not a rich man, and they come in and take this all away from him and his patients.. took what money he had, which was about to go to BILLS.. I feel REALLY bad about this..

On a BRIGHT note, he's prolly already finished his consult with Matt Able.. He was slated for a 10:30am appointment..

I took him a digital voice recorder, for him to take when he see the lawyer or whatever.. God knows, I wish I had one when I was in trouble.. So much coming at you at once, add in the fear, and you miss a lot.. Hope it helps..

Oh, and to be VERY CLEAR, the woman in question DID produce her paperwork, which all had pictures taken of it..

Nobody here wants to drag ANYONE through the mud, without knowing FOR SURE..

So for right now, I personally would say she is in the clear (just my opinion at this point though) and there was something else that happened to start all of this..

Only time will tell...

Oh, and to be VERY CLEAR, the woman in question DID produce her paperwork, which all had pictures taken of it..

Nobody here wants to drag ANYONE through the mud, without knowing FOR SURE..

So for right now, I personally would say she is in the clear (just my opinion at this point though) and there was something else that happened to start all of this..

I agree something else is going on.

Good Luck, looks like they are out to get you.

Is it going to take getting thousands of us together at these hearings with signs, bullhorns, and a 'take no sh!t' attitude? Flood the streets of their town like the million man march? Whatever it takes, whenever this happens, this needs to stop.

Archived