Harassed In Gladwin

I for one would like more details.

I cant believe a blonde female was at this meeting and not one guy there has any more information to add to this? <_< No partial plate number? And I have heard she talked alot. Was anyone really listening or reading between the lines? Well anyway you can be sure if it was LEO they have already changed their tatics again. So everyone please be careful.

The meetings are small, so far maybe 15 people max in the 5-6 meetings held...

there aren't a bunch of leg-humpers either... So AFA us ''guys'' swarming, well, not so much...

I saw her plate, but dont have a photographic meory... I think dude might have a pic of the plate...

Reguardless, we CAN NOT post pertinant details here, talk about shooting a case in the foot... If you want more details, PM the one that suggested moving this here..

I'm new here, so I don't know anyone from Adam (well a few), so I don't feel comfortable giving any more detail than I have... and really shouldn't openly.

Heck, this is how i got myself in trouble before, posting on forums, used to be pretty well known on C.C.

He couldn't be in better hands, from what I understand, being connected to Matt Able. So lets not try and jump any guns...

The details WILL come out eventually, but for now...

The meetings are small, so far maybe 15 people max in the 5-6 meetings held...

there aren't a bunch of leg-humpers either... So AFA us ''guys'' swarming, well, not so much...

I saw her plate, but dont have a photographic meory... I think dude might have a pic of the plate...

Reguardless, we CAN NOT post pertinant details here, talk about shooting a case in the foot... If you want more details, PM the one that suggested moving this here..

I'm new here, so I don't know anyone from Adam (well a few), so I don't feel comfortable giving any more detail than I have... and really shouldn't openly.

Heck, this is how i got myself in trouble before, posting on forums, used to be pretty well known on C.C.

He couldn't be in better hands, from what I understand, being connected to Matt Able. So lets not try and jump any guns...

The details WILL come out eventually, but for now...

I agree lets wait and see where this goes. In the mean time be safe (everyone).

Archived