Mm Friendly Doctors Needed

I live in N. Mi. South of the bridge. Are there any MM Dr. available up here?? It is a 4 hour trip each way to the Detroit area where most of the certification seems to be going on. I found a clinic in Marquette but none for us folks "in between." Please advise. Robear

• 3 weeks later...

I live in N. Mi. South of the bridge. Are there any MM Dr. available up here?? It is a 4 hour trip each way to the Detroit area where most of the certification seems to be going on. I found a clinic in Marquette but none for us folks "in between." Please advise. Robear

The Mid-Michigan's Medical Marijuana office is in Saginaw and we can schedule you any time. We will also be in Grayling Michigan on June 21. We take walk-ins there and would be happy to see you there. Please call the office at 989-332-4881. If we don't answer, we are on the phones so leave a message. I will be happy to get back with you and let you know exactly where in Grayling we will be. It's at one of the canoe liveries and I'm not sure which one at the moment. Just give us a call. Joey

The Chronic Certification Clinic helped me in TC.

3291 Racquet Club Drive

Traverse City, MI 49684-4703

(231) 421-8000

Archived