Going To Call Fieger Today

Fantastic news Kingpinn!

I am looking forward to hearing of your successful suit against the county. This is the kind of pressure the local PA's need. You know it wont come from their boss COX until multiple civil suits make him look bad to voters.

Bravo, and all of the best to you.

Guest Wayne

Kingpinn, Any news at all regarding the prosecutor's appeal? Anything? Come hang out with us NORML people at MINORML sometime. Quarterly meetings are always informational and fun. Next one July 27, 2010 in Benzonia. Camping all weekend at the Reverend Steve's. Is the pig roast still in the works? Hope to catch up with you again sometime soon.

Kingpinn, Any news at all regarding the prosecutor's appeal? Anything? Come hang out with us NORML people at MINORML sometime. Quarterly meetings are always informational and fun. Next one July 27, 2010 in Benzonia. Camping all weekend at the Reverend Steve's. Is the pig roast still in the works? Hope to catch up with you again sometime soon.

Have friends that live on grace rd. Maybe you know em Ken O dette ?? I will be in the area here soon to visit Ken so i will drop by the Benzie Co Club and say Hi

Just keep your chin up King, I am sooooo happy for you that you called Jeff, he's one that will fight and isn't afraid of taking on anyone. Awesome!!! It will be some time, but you will get justice! And the movement will get a helluva lot of great publicity with Jeff on your case! I can't wait to see their faces when Jeff sends them a notice!!! HA!!!!!! Talk about a sphincter factor of +10!! That will get their arses puckering!! :lol:

Good Luck Kingpin!

I REALLY hope you get those butt heads!

When I wrote him about a class action law suit (about the cards taking too long to be processed) he wrote back and said, there wasn't enough money in it. He said he isn't saying there isn't a case, but the amount of time vs. the pay would not be worth it to their firm.

HOWEVER, another law firm MAY love to try it.

I was DISGUSTED in him.

But, it looks like you may have something there!!!!

:P

Just got off the phone with Mr Fieger.He says i have to wait til the criminal phaze of my case is over. But he will take the case .Says to call him back when im done with appeals court. Time to kick some zeolous donkey. ok donkey sorry

Durn!!

Reached my quota of positive vibes for today!!

Maybe I can give you a bump in the morning .. oops .. gotta be in Lansing ..

OK tomorrow night .. big plus on the vibes!!

THANK YOU!!

Durn!!

Reached my quota of positive vibes for today!!

Maybe I can give you a bump in the morning .. oops .. gotta be in Lansing ..

OK tomorrow night .. big plus on the vibes!!

THANK YOU!!

Good Day..Aye!

Went and gave em some plus for ya...an it is such a good day heres some for ya :)

Archived