Cherry Bomb

avgjoe

Well i figured i'd start a thread on this strain seeing how i haven't seen anyone else around with these plants.I first came across Reefermans genetics back in 04,

and was impressed after growing a few of his strains.The only problem with his seeds are his germination rates.This last pack of Cherry Bomb had only 2 out of 10

seeds sprout.So i know there cant be too many people who have this strain.If its anything like what i grew out before,i will be a very happy camper.

med_gallery_8871_104_59114.jpg

• 2 months later...

Once again Indica Jones made my day. I met him at the club today and he had a surprise for me, Cherry Bomb2 seeds!!

That is one kool cat there,everyone should get a chance to meet him,he's one of the good guys. Thanks IJ I owe you one.

I got this from IC strain guide

We have obtained Cherry Bomb from several sources, the original being from California and most recently we obtained Cherry Bomb from Mr. Greengenes, and his 100% Sativa Cherry Bomb meets the predominantly indica Cherry Bomb from California to create the ultimate Cherry explosion like and orgasm in a rolling paper. Soaring high, sativa dominant buzz, full on Cherry Candy flavor and smell and a respectable yield make this cherry bomb the best ever. High yield.

The original CB is Jack Herer x California Indica

Once again Indica Jones made my day. I met him at the club today and he had a surprise for me, Cherry Bomb2 seeds!!

That is one kool cat there,everyone should get a chance to meet him,he's one of the good guys. Thanks IJ I owe you one.

Awesome news. That should help out the cherry bomb project!

Nice one IndicaJones, you sure have one mean collection of beans man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived