Bust

this email si going around, can anyone confrim if its true or not?????

Thought this was worth passing on to you, in the event you have friends in that area.

Mimed has sent you a message on Monroe Compassion Club

To reply to this message, click here: http://monroecompassionclub.ning.com/profiles/message/listInbox?xg_source=msg_mes_private

Subject: Message from Downriver club

"Got this message today: Mimed

A message to all members of Downriver Compassion Club

Good Afternoon,

I would like to inform all of you that there is a woman who is going by the name of Karen, she is tall, thin and blonde.

She is posing as a patient, who does a lot of talking at the compassion meetings and tries to get members to sell her medical marijuana sort of manipulating her paperwork... Anyone who sold to her was arrested the following day. P!ease stay legal, no patient to patient transfers, only Caregivers can help those who are 100% legal by law. It's a shame this countries law enforcement will spend so much time trying to bust patients, while our young children are being raped and murdered everyday! Stay safe, stay legal, ganja"

To reply to this message, click here: http://monroecompassionclub.ning.com/profiles/message/listInbox?xg_source=msg_mes_private

--

To control which emails you receive on Monroe Compassion Club, go to:

http://monroecompassionclub.ning.com/?xgo=L8I52KnegodTcxoyr5FI80/VGmNyqLs1/SaSTIv2UMX3EpGnYEDL9A&xg_source=msg_mes_private

if they would have sold it to her care giver all would be fine so you canseel care giver to caregiver but not care giver to pateint that is not yours

Unless the caregiver is a patient. Patient to patient transfers are taking place every day & most still believe they are legal

Unless the caregiver is a patient. Patient to patient transfers are taking place every day & most still believe they are legal

I did until one of my patients from traverse city was woken up and extradited down to west branch (ogemaw? county) and held on 25k bond for delivery/manufacture of 1/2 of a cookie. He met the person via this website.

Theres no real set standard that law enforcement seems to want to observe at this point so we all should be leery and know who your showing compassion to I'm not trying to bum out any new patients but my freedoms very important to me and I'm too darn old to do any time .

That is really bunk, you would think they have better ways to spend their time and our tax money.

What about the meth houses in Taylor and those areas? What about the Heroin in Pontiac and Highland Park....

Oh yeah, those people might physically fight back and those people usually don't have anything of value to LE.

I am friends with many LE, I mostly respect LE BUT I think the way this is still being handled is just OUT OF CONTROL!

at any rate, it's foreseeable that if LEO sees that we are onto them, they are going to switch up their tactics. I would use universal precaution with anyone that approaches you either on this site OR at a compassion club meeting. Skinny blonde-chick could now be a little old-lady or big biker-dude with a sob story. Be cautious. Explain the law to them. Encourage them to get legal.

I think the important aspect of this is...Is the email legit? I did receive one to my emali address. I also received another email from what appeared to be an upset CC member who wan banned (????) from that club from that same source.Yes we need to know what transfers are legal but we also have a need to squash rumors and false efforts to put fear into us as well.Dizz

Archived