Family Living In Fear

These DARE Officers would be the first to hold a gun to your childs head . Even if it was the wrong address they were at. Shoot your family pets taze your grand mother in her sleep . Shoot 7 years old little girls then lie saying it was the grandmother fault lieing corrupt human beings. Its just another way for LEO to invade your privicy.Brainwashing lieing corrupt human beings should be ban from our public schools.There facts and info should be screened for its content to make sure these idiots are not speading false propaganda. Something the dept. of community health should be looking into. Gentleman my donkey, Was right the first time they are Bast@rds

These DARE Officers would be the first to hold a gun to your childs head . Even if it was the wrong address they were at. Shoot your family pets taze your grand mother in her sleep . Shoot 7 years old little girls then lie saying it was the grandmother fault lieing corrupt human beings. Its just another way for LEO to invade your privicy.Brainwashing lieing corrupt human beings should be ban from our public schools.There facts and info should be screened for its content to make sure these idiots are not speading false propaganda. Something the dept. of community health should be looking into. Gentleman my donkey, Was right the first time they are Bast@rds

i'm all for educating young kids to the dangers of hard drugs but what genius came up with the idea of bringing in Brave American Heroes to propagandize them? years ago a very good friend kept his kids home from school on the dare days for this very reason and he doesn't even drink.

i'm all for educating young kids to the dangers of hard drugs but what genius came up with the idea of bringing in Brave American Heroes to propagandize them? years ago a very good friend kept his kids home from school on the dare days for this very reason and he doesn't even drink.

A study determined that children subjected to the DARE program were more likely to use drugs later than those that didn't.

The results of the program make things worse. The results are in the opposite direction than intended.

It is worse than a complete failure.

Archived