Fully Medicated Gourmet Dinner This Weekend!

Just a reminder Big Daddy's and the Compassionate Care Center of Michigan are hosting a fully medicated gourmet meal made by 5 Star Chef Randy, this Saturday May 22, from 4pm- 8pm with dinner at 5pm.

The delicious meal will consist of Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken, Tomato Basil Salmon, and Slow Roasted Strip Loin with Marchand Di Vin, Redskin Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Spring Salad, Asparagus, Broccoli, Widow Maker Biscuits and more.

The dinner will be held at General Squire Park in a building overlooking the park for a fabulous view. The park is located at 4725 South Mill Road, Dryden.

There will be a medication area!

Non-medicated food will also be available.

Patients & Caregivers are welcome. Spouses are welcome as well.

You can purchase tickets for $25 at either locations:

13211 Northend, Oak Park, MI 48237

248-399-5299

or

5493 Main St., Dryden, MI 48428

810-375-2023

This event is going to be tons of fun so we hope to see all our friends there!

Just a reminder Big Daddy's and the Compassionate Care Center of Michigan are hosting a fully medicated gourmet meal made by 5 Star Chef Randy.

The delicious meal will consist of Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken, Tomato Basil Salmon, and Slow Roasted Strip Loin with Marchand Di Vin, Redskin Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Spring Salad, Asparagus, Broccoli, Widow Maker Biscuits and more.

The dinner will be held at General Squire Park in a building overlooking the park for a fabulous view. The park is located at 4725 South Mill Road, Dryden.

There will be a medication area!

Non-medicated food will also be available.

Patients & Caregivers are welcome. Spouses are welcome as well.

You can purchase tickets for $25 at either locations:

13211 Northend, Oak Park, MI 48237

248-399-5299

or

5493 Main St., Dryden, MI 48428

810-375-2023

This event is going to be tons of fun so we hope to see all our friends there!

When is it time wise and when "this weekend"

got my ticket. :D

cant wait to meet all ya'll that are coming tomorrow.

im curious as to how crowded itll be. any ideas?

edit: talked to lady at big daddys. and word is paperwork will be accepted. she actually said, "dont forget your paperwork." i smiled and said i got my card B) :D

Archived