Abc News Video - Pro Vs "con" - Cannabis Debate

All I can say is: "This is a Must See!"

Enjoy the video! It speaks for itself.

(Be Sure to Watch All FOUR Parts!)

FREE the CURE!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/nightlinedailyline/2010/05/legalize-it-cannabis-conversation-hot-topic.html

(Originally, I posted this in the wrong forum topic; Sure hope this is the right place for this!)

Be Informed!

Wow...that was bad. At least the anti-marijuana guy was the one who came off as a bumbling idiot. I find myself wondering if he was for real or the worlds greatest troll. He made no vaild points and took pride in his hypocrisy whiling continually making points that proved himself wrong.

Alan St. Pierre needs to set his game up. He didn't even mention the fact that the law isn't stopping people from using in the first place. His opponent was ridiculous and left himself open for the deathblow many times and Alan never delivered. I would have loved to see Ethan Nadelmann instead.

The ABC women needs to learn how to control a debate.

Just brutal to watch, but any discussion is a good one and even though Alan didn't step up as I would have liked to see he still clearly walked away the victor.

Wow...that was bad. At least the anti-marijuana guy was the one who came off as a bumbling idiot. I find myself wondering if he was for real or the worlds greatest troll. He made no vaild points and took pride in his hypocrisy whiling continually making points that proved himself wrong.

Alan St. Pierre needs to set his game up. He didn't even mention the fact that the law isn't stopping people from using in the first place. His opponent was ridiculous and left himself open for the deathblow many times and Alan never delivered. I would have loved to see Ethan Nadelmann instead.

The ABC women needs to learn how to control a debate.

Just brutal to watch, but any discussion is a good one and even though Alan didn't step up as I would have liked to see he still clearly walked away the victor.

agreed. it's just another run-of-the-mill debate. one guy says legalize it and the other says we do too many drugs. blah blah. no new stats or info. heard it all before.....

Archived