Your Right To Refuse Entry To Your Home

Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Fifth Amendment – due process, double jeopardy, self-incrimination, eminent domain.

No person shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

as i see it this means drug tests too u are incriminating your self if u agree to do a urine or blood

This may be a volatile statement.

If a person’s body is violated does it really matter how?

Ie: Sexual assault victims are violated. Holding some one down and forcibly stealing their blood seems to be a violation to me.

Now don’t get me wrong I understand there is a HUGE difference between the two but still a violation.

IMHO

This may be a volatile statement.

If a person’s body is violated does it really matter how?

Ie: Sexual assault victims are violated. Holding some one down and forcibly stealing their blood seems to be a violation to me.

Now don’t get me wrong I understand there is a HUGE difference between the two but still a violation.

IMHO

i agree. i was once strip searched in muskegon county for having improper plates and they thought i had stashed something.i did not. they found nothing threw me in the drunk tank released me a half hour later never booked me in eaither.they did impound my car.thought i should mention that i had just bought my car from instant car credit and they never took it out of the peoples name that traded it in,and i had all my paperwork for the loan so it proved it wasn't my fault. they then relesed me @ 1:30 in the morning and the jail is not in a good part of town and i had to walk because i had no car.i was strip searched in front of all the men and women in the drunk tanks and all the men officers.they were all yelling dirty things @ me the whole time.i never felt so violated of my rights and not one person apologized to me when they relized they were wrong.

i agree. i was once strip searched in muskegon county for having improper plates and they thought i had stashed something.i did not. they found nothing threw me in the drunk tank released me a half hour later never booked me in eaither.they did impound my car.thought i should mention that i had just bought my car from instant car credit and they never took it out of the peoples name that traded it in,and i had all my paperwork for the loan so it proved it wasn't my fault. they then relesed me @ 1:30 in the morning and the jail is not in a good part of town and i had to walk because i had no car.i was strip searched in front of all the men and women in the drunk tanks and all the men officers.they were all yelling dirty things @ me the whole time.i never felt so violated of my rights and not one person apologized to me when they relized they were wrong.

I sorry you had this happen. It is a sad state we are in for now john

Thanks for bringing up the subject. Had an incident last week, Monday 5/10. GenCoSheriff about 6:30pm showed up on a complaint from a physcotic X in law. First of all I totally freaked out, opened the door(my#1 mistake I know), he said he smelled mj I told him I was a mj patient. He said there were rumors I had been selling pot, I told him that wasn't true whatsoever. Then he wants to see the card, I couldn't find my wallet, started freaking out. He was fairly decent, let me continue looking for my stuff, long as I left the door open.

Maybe 15 minutes transpired and I had looked everywhere and was clueless to what I had done with it. There were a about 4 fu clones in a bucket in the sun by the front door. I new I should have thrown em out, but I have a hard time killing things, you know, till they're really dead. Maybe I just like to torture them, whatever. (Mistake #2) Any way I moved the stupid things out of his view

Then his associate shows up, not cool at all, they want to know where is the plants they saw? They handcuffed me in my house. Took me out and put me in the back seat of the Cop Car 7:30pm in the Evening, everybody home from work. Really f embarassing, having just moved in 9 months ago. So this donkey rectum leaves me in the back of the car handcuffed behind my back for over 3 hours. With the car running. Not a Pretty sight.

As the first panick attack began, think maybe I was running short on 02, I screamed as loud as I could for an ambulance. That got him to roll down the driver window about 5/8" there was also a full plexiglass barrier between me and the front of the car that had about a 1/4" opening in its window. This continues on till about 10:00pm when the GenCoSheriffPosses show up with a Chevy Van with about 6 guys and two other vehicles.

We adjourn back into the house(TG), where (my memory thuroughly refrehed, 02 deprivation?) I immediatley retrieve my card which actually had expired 5/1 while he's calling around trying to get a warrant or further instructions I find my two other patients paperwork. I informed him thats all I needed as I only had 36 plants. So I take him on the tour showed him my curing closet with they claim was 12 plants curing, my pantry with a 3 gal baggie, 1 gal, misc small bits TripBm etc. Then the finally the grow room, they only counted 35 plants just starting into flower. I was in the midst of making clones, informed him they didnt count.

OK so the good news they couldn't get the warrant, I felt sorry for them let them off the hook and signed their permission to search(mistake#3). They left.

I went to get a copy of the incident repport yesterday. Ran into Lt, after requesting the investigative material. I know the rookies were taking pictures, but he wouldn't giv em up. I told him I would sue then. We exchanged obscenities and I left the building quickly.

Can I call Sue?

Thanks for bringing up the subject. Had an incident last week, Monday 5/10. GenCoSheriff about 6:30pm showed up on a complaint from a physcotic X in law. First of all I totally freaked out, opened the door(my#1 mistake I know), he said he smelled mj I told him I was a mj patient. He said there were rumors I had been selling pot, I told him that wasn't true whatsoever. Then he wants to see the card, I couldn't find my wallet, started freaking out. He was fairly decent, let me continue looking for my stuff, long as I left the door open.

Maybe 15 minutes transpired and I had looked everywhere and was clueless to what I had done with it. There were a about 4 fu clones in a bucket in the sun by the front door. I new I should have thrown em out, but I have a hard time killing things, you know, till they're really dead. Maybe I just like to torture them, whatever. (Mistake #2) Any way I moved the stupid things out of his view

Then his associate shows up, not cool at all, they want to know where is the plants they saw? They handcuffed me in my house. Took me out and put me in the back seat of the Cop Car 7:30pm in the Evening, everybody home from work. Really f embarassing, having just moved in 9 months ago. So this donkey rectum leaves me in the back of the car handcuffed behind my back for over 3 hours. With the car running. Not a Pretty sight.

As the first panick attack began, think maybe I was running short on 02, I screamed as loud as I could for an ambulance. That got him to roll down the driver window about 5/8" there was also a full plexiglass barrier between me and the front of the car that had about a 1/4" opening in its window. This continues on till about 10:00pm when the GenCoSheriffPosses show up with a Chevy Van with about 6 guys and two other vehicles.

We adjourn back into the house(TG), where (my memory thuroughly refrehed, 02 deprivation?) I immediatley retrieve my card which actually had expired 5/1 while he's calling around trying to get a warrant or further instructions I find my two other patients paperwork. I informed him thats all I needed as I only had 36 plants. So I take him on the tour showed him my curing closet with they claim was 12 plants curing, my pantry with a 3 gal baggie, 1 gal, misc small bits TripBm etc. Then the finally the grow room, they only counted 35 plants just starting into flower. I was in the midst of making clones, informed him they didnt count.

OK so the good news they couldn't get the warrant, I felt sorry for them let them off the hook and signed their permission to search(mistake#3). They left.

I went to get a copy of the incident repport yesterday. Ran into Lt, after requesting the investigative material. I know the rookies were taking pictures, but he wouldn't giv em up. I told him I would sue then. We exchanged obscenities and I left the building quickly.

Can I call Sue?

I'm no legal pro, but i would still call an attorney to see if I had a case. Good luck! p.s. i hate cops that think they can do ANYTHING they want. gentlemen!

Fifth Amendment – due process, double jeopardy, self-incrimination, eminent domain.

No person shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

as i see it this means drug tests too u are incriminating your self if u agree to do a urine or blood

YUP! We're being forced to incriminate ourselves!

Sb

The system is definitely flawed now. I think that it is time to take it back to the old school... the founding fathers time old skool.

not religious, but amen to that brother. id be on the front lines fighting to get our country back. i wont fight for our gov't, but id die for the true meaning of america.

OUR WONDERFULL COUNTRYS DECLERATION OF INDEPENDENCE THIS IS THE RIGHT OF ALL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY

In Congress, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. — The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our People, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from Punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free system of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislature, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions we have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have we been wanting in attention to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Hancock

Button Gwinnett

Lyman Hall

Geo. Walton

Wm. Hooper

Joseph Hewes

John Penn

Edward Rutledge

Thos. Heyward, Junr.

Thomas Lynch, Junr.

Arthur Middleton

Samuel Chase

Wm. Paca

Thos. Stone

Charles Carroll of Carrollton

George Wythe

Richard Henry Lee

Th. Jefferson

Benja. Harrison

Thos. Nelson, Jr.

Francis Lightfoot Lee

Carter Braxton

Robt. Morris

Benjamin Rush

Benja. Franklin

John Morton

Geo. Clymer

Jas. Smith

Geo. Taylor

James Wilson

Geo. Ross

Caesar Rodney

Geo. Read

Tho. Mckean

Wm. Floyd

Phil. Livingston

Frans. Lewis

Lewis Morris

Richd. Stockton

Jno. Witherspoon

Fras. Hopkinson

John Hart

Abra. Clark

Josiah Bartlett

Wm. Whipple

Saml. Adams

John Adams

Robt. Treat Paine

Elbridge Gerry

Step. Hopkins

William Ellery

Roger Sherman

Samuel Huntington

Wm. Williams

Oliver Wolcott

Matthew Thornton

any one hear abought the 2500 civilans killed like 3mo ago on HLN collatral damage my @SS no such thing in my opinian we have the tech. no need to drop bombs on civys id have to say our goverment has become destructive i belive there should be a vote of the people to vote no coffidence in the goverment on the next presedential election an see how many people agree

Can I call Sue?

Dear sol,

First I would ask what are your damages? Do they come to an amount that is $50k or more.

Second, I would reply to your "can I sue" question with a question -- Are you wealthy? If so, sure you can sue anyone but

it is very expensive.

You want a Firm or Sole Practitioner to bankroll it (suits are expensive, someone has to put up cash and labor to fund it) then

it has to be an amount that will make it worthwhile, like the number noted above. Sad, but true.

I would file complaints. File a Civil Rights complaint based on your disability of {whatever you have a card for].

I would also file Complaints with the State and National Organizations.

But beware, your making yourself a target. They will be out to get you even more if you make noise so I would make

sure you think of every possible attack and plan to counter it. Finally, make sure your in compliance with every reg.

and clearly document it --

set up web-video and have it uploading to the net (Amazon cloud is cheap) so if anything ever happens it is on

VIDEO and online so they cannot delete it or take the camcorder and "loose" it --UPLOADING VIDEO TO YOUTUBE

OR OTHERPLACES IS THE SAFEST WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT AT A LATER DATE....

Finally, CYA CYA CYA cover your donkey (if it says donkey I did not put it in, spellcheker did and I tried to fix it, it just changes it when I hit "save changes").

If you were renting MOVE, MOVE YESTERDAY.

Sad to say but now they know where you live and your a MMJ Patient.

I (personally) do NOT like that, again, sad but true. Never ANSWER YOUR DOOR WITH MARIJUANA IN THE AIR!

HECK YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR ANYONE, IF THEY HAVE A WARRANT THEY WILL TAKE IT DOWN. See VIDEO note above.

In closing, I would make sure your comply with every law, and be somewhere (and get a PO box for mailing address for your Drivers and other Licenses) that you are not having every LEO in town knowing where you live (not to mention others know and know you have MMJ) !! Sad, but I live in the real world, not a world I WISH we had.

SLAINTE!

jax

"but upon Probable Cause" That one is real easy to get around when all the LEOs have to do is have a dog sit down to get a judge to sign a search warrant. The system is definitely flawed now. I think that it is time to take it back to the old school... the founding fathers time old skool.

(g) Possession of, or application for, a registry identification card shall not constitute probable cause or reasonable suspicion, nor shall it be used to support the search of the person or property of the person possessing or applying for the registry identification card, or otherwise subject the person or property of the person to inspection by any local, county or state governmental agency.

Dear sol,

First I would ask what are your damages? Do they come to an amount that is $50k or more.

Second, I would reply to your "can I sue" question with a question -- Are you wealthy? If so, sure you can sue anyone but

it is very expensive.

You want a Firm or Sole Practitioner to bankroll it (suits are expensive, someone has to put up cash and labor to fund it) then

it has to be an amount that will make it worthwhile, like the number noted above. Sad, but true.

I would file complaints. File a Civil Rights complaint based on your disability of {whatever you have a card for].

I would also file Complaints with the State and National Organizations.

But beware, your making yourself a target. They will be out to get you even more if you make noise so I would make

sure you think of every possible attack and plan to counter it. Finally, make sure your in compliance with every reg.

and clearly document it --

set up web-video and have it uploading to the net (Amazon cloud is cheap) so if anything ever happens it is on

VIDEO and online so they cannot delete it or take the camcorder and "loose" it --UPLOADING VIDEO TO YOUTUBE

OR OTHERPLACES IS THE SAFEST WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT AT A LATER DATE....

Finally, CYA CYA CYA cover your donkey (if it says donkey I did not put it in, spellcheker did and I tried to fix it, it just changes it when I hit "save changes").

If you were renting MOVE, MOVE YESTERDAY.

Sad to say but now they know where you live and your a MMJ Patient.

I (personally) do NOT like that, again, sad but true. Never ANSWER YOUR DOOR WITH MARIJUANA IN THE AIR!

HECK YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR ANYONE, IF THEY HAVE A WARRANT THEY WILL TAKE IT DOWN. See VIDEO note above.

In closing, I would make sure your comply with every law, and be somewhere (and get a PO box for mailing address for your Drivers and other Licenses) that you are not having every LEO in town knowing where you live (not to mention others know and know you have MMJ) !! Sad, but I live in the real world, not a world I WISH we had.

SLAINTE!

jax

i would say that pretty much some it up thanks

Murph, Gonna look into that cloud thing, great advice. Thanks a bunch for your thoughts, greeat to here some sound if not totally realistic ideas. Guess its all aboout getting ones priorities in order really.

No not wealthy anymore, (divorce, health, bad luck, ....livin in the USA? ) .... those were the days ...

Archived