Cereal City Cc / Battle Creek

This will be the second market,the first was a amazing! We will be firing up the grill again with lots of goodies to eat. You can bring a passing dish if you want too. All food is for donations, that goes to the club.

The list of items just keep growing...lol

Grow lights new an used-med clips-clones-pipes-bongs-meds-grow books-baked goods an so much more!

This event is for MMMP card holders ONLY.

So if ya missed the last one,you missed a lot so make plans to attend!

This is free to set up,we just ask for you to make a donation to the club after all your sales or donation's.

Hope to see ya there!!

Time: May 21, 2010 from 3pm to 8pm

Street: 357 Columbia Ave West

City/Town: Battle Creek

Phone: 269-282-MEDS

Sounds like fun. I have just tried to call at that number 269-282-6337 (MEDS) and it doesn't go through.....

My question is: you say that this event is for card holders only.....does that include those of us who have legal paperwork (proper paperwork, copy of receipt of cancelled check or money order stub and picture ID)?? I really want to attend - I'm pass my first stage of days (well past them now) but still haven't received my "card" in the mail.

Hoping that answer is YES as I have plenty of great things to bring to this event!

UPDATE: Just spoke with them at the Cereal City CC - - Wonderful people. All those with either a "card" or paperwork with cancelled check/money order with mailing receipts are WELCOME. So if you have your paperwork in order - - we hope to see you all there! We will be bring great mediables - chocolate covered peanut butter balls *like reese's* and turtles - pecan, caramel and chocolate! Also....we are glassblowers so we will have lots of glass available.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

UPDATE: Just spoke with them at the Cereal City CC - - Wonderful people. All those with either a "card" or paperwork with cancelled check/money order with mailing receipts are WELCOME. So if you have your paperwork in order - - we hope to see you all there! We will be bring great mediables - chocolate covered peanut butter balls *like reese's* and turtles - pecan, caramel and chocolate! Also....we are glassblowers so we will have lots of glass available.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Glad your gonna come out,it was a great time last Friday! Make sure you come with a empty stomach,lots of good food will be there.

This will be the second market,the first was a amazing! We will be firing up the grill again with lots of goodies to eat. You can bring a passing dish if you want too. All food is for donations, that goes to the club.

The list of items just keep growing...lol

Grow lights new an used-med clips-clones-pipes-bongs-meds-grow books-baked goods an so much more!

This event is for MMMP card holders ONLY.

So if ya missed the last one,you missed a lot so make plans to attend!

This is free to set up,we just ask for you to make a donation to the club after all your sales or donation's.

Hope to see ya there!!

Time: May 21, 2010 from 3pm to 8pm

Street: 357 Columbia Ave West

City/Town: Battle Creek

Phone: 269-282-MEDS

For got to add that there is a medicating area for card and paper work holders...so that means good food after the munchies kick in...lol

Archived