Want To Start Cc In Livonia Area!

DR. GT

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

There is already someone to contact regarding Livonia: LINK HERE!

As well as there's information regarding starting compassion clubs: LINK HERE!

I've got to bring up the fact you are already on post moderation because of your refusal to read or obey the sites rules. You've done no searching on this site and this thread shows your need to be spoon fed. Why do you think the MMMA would put you in the position of a compassion club president under the banner of the MMMA?

Okay first off yea im sorry i have two post in CG that cause i could see the first one after it posted that the only reason there is two so sorry about the mistake. didn't know i would be give 20 lashes.. sorry it can be confuseing trying to find a topic or post that is possible the same as one i might post.sorry i tried to look...

and ps oxo i have read the rules to make sure i obeyed them!!! and just cause im new to the site you dont have to make smart donkey comments about needing to be spoon feed. if you realy were a good administir you would try to help not act like your big boy on todempole....

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

You Said: Okay first off yea im[sic] sorry i have two post in CG that cause i could see the first one after it posted that the only reason there is two so sorry about the mistake.

Reply: Um what? The syntax of that is a bit hard to follow. I take the overall of it was that you weren't sure where to post so you made a couple post.

So? Still didn't follow the rules did ya? I'm sure a mod or admin would of moved the post when they discovered it in the wrong section. You could of even messaged a member of the moderation team to move it rather then double posting. Point is double posting wasn't even on your mind cause you didn't know the rules, because you jumped in with both feet.

You Said: didn't know i would be give 20 lashes.. sorry it can be confuseing[sic] trying to find a topic or post that is possible the same as one i might post.sorry i tried to look...

Reply: It's not a bit confusing to the people that take the time to understand a community and read their rules. You may have been confused as to where the CG section was. But if you'd of attempted to get to know the community you were trying to sell your services to you would have known found out where ads go and how many times they could be posted. You were raring to go with your first few post being ads. Not the way to introduce yourself might I add.

You Said:and ps oxo i have read the rules to make sure i obeyed them!!!

Reply: Why lie to me? If you knew then you wouldn't have double posted. You'd of contacted a mod and said: "Oops, I put that in the wrong place. Could you move it for me? I'm sorry!"

You Said:and just cause im[sic] new to the site you dont[sic] have to make smart donkey comments about needing to be spoon feed. if you realy[sic] were a good administir[sic] you would try to help not act like your big boy on todempole[sic]....

Reply: Why does being accurate have to be "smart".

Is the information available on the site? Yes.

Does this information show up using the search engine? Yes

Is said member on post approval for not following the sites guidelines? Yes.

OK fine, if you have another term then spoon feeding: What do you call it when one person doesn't search expecting the people around them to search for him/her? See this all falls back to you not even being a little familiar with the community you're attempting to sell your services to.

I might also add that this does attest to me being a good admin. Not only did I give you the information you requested, but I let the community know I'm aware of these first-posts-are-an-add snake oil salesmen that permeate these kinds of forums. And I might add that you're not the first and won't be the last.

So here you stand. A new member breaking rules, all ready on post approval. Can't be bothered to search. Can't be bothered with any sort of sentence syntax. Can't be bothered with making yourself appear to people as a person that even checks their spelling. And you want to start a compassion club? What's not being a good admin about asking you the questions these community members have as well? Why would we trust you?

Good luck and I'll be seeing you around for the next 29 days wile we have to approve your post.

Another thing to consider here is that the city of livonia is very anti cannabis and the LEOs working there are goose stepping nazis including their out of touch with reality police chief so you might want to possibly move it to redford or garden city.

Ill second that, ive been through their system and won cause i am legal, although, i diddent win the their the judges are anti cannibis, we took it downtown and won their. I peronally would love to see a cc club in livonia how else will they learn but to see it become more socially acceptable, id be all over it

Archived