Interesting Piece To Read

It was an interesting read thank you for sharing the article.

I completely and whole heartily agree with the author, but from a different, etheric perspective.

"There's a certain blindness that comes from worst-case thinking. An extension of the precautionary principle, it involves imagining the worst possible outcome and then acting as if it were a certainty. It substitutes imagination for thinking, speculation for risk analysis, and fear for reason. It fosters powerlessness and vulnerability and magnifies social paralysis. And it makes us more vulnerable to the effects of terrorism."

I look at this more in terms of what is commonly called the laws of attraction. Without getting too deep into the spiritual aspect of quantum physics. The theory works in both positive and negative ways. If you act, but more importantly, if you FEEL "as if" something is going to happen it will. The power behind thought and feeling draws it to you.

Practice the power of positive thinking (and feeling) and watch how it transforms your life. God's greatest and most underused gift, an ask and ye shall receive, wrapped up in faith, kinda thing. Unfortunately, it does work in reverse if what you ask for is not really what you want.

In the current Mmj/leo climate, this is definitely something to keep in mind.

Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks for the link. I think Schneier is a brilliant thinker, though he does have a talent for irritating many people by disagreeing with and questioning long-held assumptions.

Didn't think I would see a link to his blog here -- I'm more used to seeing him referenced in my geek life than here...

Archived