Saginaw County Protest July 1St 2010 9Am

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll ccertainly be there as usual, just hope we get an attention getting size group. Last Lansing rally was kinda sad.

Wayne..if your talking about the November 2009 Lansing rally it was done in like 40 days time...I think it well all things considered. I think it wsas done on a budge of Zero dollars and no marketing....no air play, print... nothing...just web and phones.

Well me being one of them and one patient lost a new mustang plus 30000 in cash another go 5000 extorted from him myself I only lost my harvest and the simpson oil that I am making for a cancer patient but they did leave me my plants

I think it's about time for the Cave Bears to come out and do what very few of all the shiet talking, rip off artists are doing in certain places. It's called putting in your time and support. Not just taking huge pay days. I hope more people come out and show some UNITY.

Bernie ..

The sheriff stole that black mustang from a medical marijuana patient.

The sheriff also stole a cancer patients chemo therapy medicine.

I provided your office with links to the Rick Simpson project in CA. You thanked me for the information.

It seems that the sheriff has never heard of this project.

Please remove me from this mailing list.

the sheriff is now my enemy.

hope to see you their 9am till 12 noon i think

I starts at 9 am and will last until late afternoon 3 there are also some very nice shops and cafes close by and Affordable screen printing 2 blocks away from the protest will printing Tshirts on demand for 10 dollars see you there

I want to go but not sure if I should I'm still in court in Saginaw I'm going to be getting a maintaining a drug house and either a 7 or a 4 year mfg felony they want to give me a 7. I never sold any thing some one smelled it and snitched on me. I don't feel I deserve a felony on my record I'm not a criminal not to mention the fines loss of driving privleges ect. I don't know how I'm going to pay the fines I'm broke I don't have a car to sell because that has already be done. I have not grown a dam thing sense the raid on my home back in Dec 08 the new law not so new not so good glad we have the rights but law enforcement feels that the law is a joke so they walk on us and our rights. It's easy for them to raid a patients home far less danger than raiding a crack house or dealing with real crime. I've been dealing with the court system for far to long for a victimless crime the only victim is me and the tax payers what a wast of time and money to prosecute me for trying to stop my pain and twitching muscle spasms. All this has pushed me past the breaking point I snapped way to much stress and its not over for me yet. I have cmt a nurologic disorder one that stops me from moving my limbs I wear leg braces and stress makes my condition worse. I use to come to this site multiple times a day I met a lot of good people here that helped me as I also tried to help as many as possible all the stress made me quit being involved I changed my name tried to get my stuff deleted from this site ect I'm not MR x I"m Jason J soon to be convicted felon for growing a plant for myself to help with my condition. I bet law enforcement is glad they don't have my condition hell as much as I hate them I wouldn't wish this on them or anyone else. THE NEW LAW WHAT A JOKE!!

Archived