New Patient

OK so i'm not sure what i should do. I'm 18 and I was in karate (I no lol) for like 11 years. One day I was there and I had a accident with two other people and hurt my back and neck severely. Its been hurting for about 7-8 years now and it hurts every single day no matter what i do. Ive tried everything chiropractor, physical Therapy and many more things. I was in physical therapy for two years and my back is still killing me. Can and should i get some Medical Marijuana for this?

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi, and welcome to the group. I think you can apply for MM for chronic pain. You'll have to get a dr. recommendation, look around the board, there's lots of info on how, where to go, your regular MD prob'ly won't do it and may drop you if you mention it.

Sb

OK so i'm not sure what i should do. I'm 18 and I was in karate (I no lol) for like 11 years. One day I was there and I had a accident with two other people and hurt my back and neck severely. Its been hurting for about 7-8 years now and it hurts every single day no matter what i do. Ive tried everything chiropractor, physical Therapy and many more things. I was in physical therapy for two years and my back is still killing me. Can and should i get some Medical Marijuana for this?

Thanks,

Tyler

Hell ye get a Card. If u need a good doc send me a msg. u need a bit of paperwork though with your condition.

Archived