Lawyer

cough80

A Fair Living can be made with only 10 Patients IMHO.

Can anyone show me where it says in the Law that 2 Caregivers can not grow in the Same Room ?

I can't find it, and I have Read the Law more than 10 times.

10 patients at 150 an O is $1500, assuming that they are smoking an ounce a month. Well that covers rent. How about my electric and nute costs. I dont want to charge people 300oz for medicine thats ridiculus. People deserve to get there meds at a fair price, and to be able to do that I'm going to need at least 20 patients, so I can pay my bills and to have the time to do this thing right.

If you want to make a decent living and still help people out why don't you just sell your surplus to one of the dispensaries? This could even allow you to give your patients their meds for free(if they only need an ounce a month) and still make good money. Plus this would keep you out of harms way.

I know caregivers operating like this and they are making a very nice living while helping people out. Good Luck!

I don't no about anyone else but for 15 to 25 bucks a gram these dispensaries can keep their meds. 700 dollars for an oz of MM is ridiculous. IMHO

WOW!! that's $11,350 per pound and $22,700,000.00 (22 million) per ton!!

Now I understand that the growers in CA have a hard time getting $2000.00 per pound. That would be $4,000,000.00 (4 million) per ton.

So I guess that $2000.00 per pound works out to $4.41 per gram. (I rounded up)

So I should expect to be able to get meds shipped to me from CA at $4.41 per gram.

Oh yes .. I nearly forgot .. I only want one gram. Do you include shipping?

If you want to make a decent living and still help people out why don't you just sell your surplus to one of the dispensaries? This could even allow you to give your patients their meds for free(if they only need an ounce a month) and still make good money. Plus this would keep you out of harms way.

I know caregivers operating like this and they are making a very nice living while helping people out. Good Luck!

I shouldn’t have to if there is no penalty and that is my entire point. I don’t mean to be rude people, but no one is answering my question. Michigan drafted an incomplete law and I intend on taking full advantage of it to help out MM patients.

I don’t support dispensaries unless they have reasonable prices. I understand that they have high costs of operating a building and that’s fine, but there not helping anyone’s budget there just making it convenient to acquire.

I just want to thank everyone for not ripping on me like they have other newbies to the site. I can't wait to move, and to start being involved with the compassion clubs,and doing my part to help the cause.

Thanks Everyone.

Guest finallyfree09

I shouldn’t have to if there is no penalty and that is my entire point. I don’t mean to be rude people, but no one is answering my question. Michigan drafted an incomplete law and I intend on taking full advantage of it to help out MM patients.

I don’t support dispensaries unless they have reasonable prices. I understand that they have high costs of operating a building and that’s fine, but there not helping anyone’s budget there just making it convenient to acquire.

I just want to thank everyone for not ripping on me like they have other newbies to the site. I can't wait to move, and to start being involved with the compassion clubs,and doing my part to help the cause.

Thanks Everyone.

dude...

go to compassionate apothecary in mt pleasant and talk to brandon. most of their independent farmers are getting anywhere from 10 to 25 bux a gram. see if it might work for you. B)

WOW!! think about that. The message seems to be that your support can be purchased.

If I choose to not sell to dispensaries, because I feel like they are charging people too much. How do you figure my support can be purchased?

Now if I was saying I will only support dispensaries if they buy my meds than you would be correct.

As a believer in communism, that’s right. I care more about the well being of people more than making money. I just want to be able to support my family at the same time.

Spoke to the courts. A judge would determine the penalty, also breaking the statute could mean you were no longer considered a caregiver and are subjected to the states laws regarding marijuana distribution.

Well I still have more tricks up my sleve to get around this law. Nothing a good lawyer couldnt over see.

Guest finallyfree09

Spoke to the courts. A judge would determine the penalty, also breaking the statute could mean you were no longer considered a caregiver and are subjected to the states laws regarding marijuana distribution.

Well I still have more tricks up my sleve to get around this law. Nothing a good lawyer couldnt over see.

no need to use any "tricks" man. no need to try to "get around" the law either. its all there. for the rest of our sake please use the law but don't abuse (get around) the law. i don't want to lose my right to have mmj because people are trying to figure out ways to "get around" anything.

don't mean to be rude and i hope i took your comment in the wrong context because if i didn't... this is exactly what leo wants people to say so they can go to lansing and say "SEE! that dirty bunch of potheads is just using the system to be legal drug dealers and we gotta stoppem!" :lol:

now if your tricks are defendable in court and aren't blatant violations of the law... then more power to you.

tons of abuse of the law will result in the passage of sen. kuipers package of bills. :(

Clearly this is a money thing for you if you are trying to get around the law with tricks...

Just move to Colorado, it is much more grower friendly for the cash hungry......

As much as I hate knowing LE monitors these boards I am glad they do so they can see we (the majority of members here and patients)

do NOT agree with you and people who are just trying to cash in.

Clearly this is a money thing for you if you are trying to get around the law with tricks...

Just move to Colorado, it is much more grower friendly for the cash hungry......

As much as I hate knowing LE monitors these boards I am glad they do so they can see we (the majority of members here and patients)

do NOT agree with you and people who are just trying to cash in.

I dont believe trying to earn 3 grand a month to pay my bills is money hungry. Your law was written by a bunch of tards who left a bunch of bunny muffin up in the air, and its not my fault if I can legaly get around what the law states. If you have been fowlowing this thread you can see I have no intention of trying to become rich. My goal is to provide high quality meds at a very low price. I have no intention of trying to supply for hundreds of people I just want to be able to pay my god darn bills in the process. Also like I have said before this Medical Marijuana party is going to be over in a few years once it is legalized, and when that happens corprate america will mass produce it and we will all be irelavent. I'm just a young college student trying to put food on the table for his wife and kids doing something I have a passion for. I have also have had multiple knee surguries from playing football, so i'm not even one of the people who are going into a doctors bull shitting them. I trully do suffer from severe chronic pain.

Who the flower are you to judge me?

I am someone whose disgusted by people like you who try to bend and push the law for financial gain

and make the rest of us look bad, I am a someone who helped get this bill out there when it first started to

get momentum and I am someone who voted for this not someone who is planning on moving to a state to

breaks laws and brag about how I will have an attorney get around it for me....

Its funny, you say you just want to make 3K a mth, well do a reality check and check into what an Atty is going

to cost you to defend you when you get caught breaking the law as written and want to push the limits and fight

the law......

I am done with this thread, I can't continue to come in here and listen to this trash any further.

You clearly have no respect for the law or even your potential patients as you would not expose them to the potential

exposure, drama and lack of medicine when you are raided and busted doing something you have stated in public you know

is not proper and have already started to talk about getting your attorney to run circles around the courts.

Good Luck and GOODBYE

So break it down a bit, you want to make 3k right, that would make you want to profit 3k. So you have to think, to PROFIT 3K he has to cover his overhead, electric, grow supplies, light,...ect.

You get my point.

And where you are trying to take care of your family, US patients, are trying to take care of ourselves so WE can take care of OUR family's...

So I guess you only started using marijuana when this bill was passed because of your great respect for the law. People have been manipulating laws since laws were created. There wouldn’t be a need for lawyers if laws were so black and white, and it so happens to be that this law has so many grey areas that it is just asking to be taken advantage of. I apologize that I have logical solutions to get around laws, not just benefit myself but to benefit all the people I could be helping by providing their medicine at a low cost. I know what it feels like to have to choose prescription drugs over marijuana because my insurance pays for my scripts, but my dealer wants $60 for an 8th. Even though the marijuana stops my pain, and allows me to still have an active life, whereas the hydrocodones turn me into a zombie. I'm sure you know as well as I do that there are too many people who have been charging way too much for mm. It’s all well and good if you can help your five patients and give them a great price, but what about all those people that don’t have access to great caregivers like yourself? Don’t they also deserve a great price?

I also have no intention of moving my family across the country to break laws. I'm in contact with a lawyer right now who is going to tell me whether my ideas are legal or not. I would never risk being away from my family for anything.

This will also be my last post on this forum. I'm not interested in being treated like crap just because I want to take advantage of a law to help people. Hope to meet some of you guys later this year like I said I can’t wait to get involved with the cause, as I am in my own state.

People have been manipulating laws since laws were created. There wouldn’t be a need for lawyers if laws were so black and white,

As long as there is a law, we will need a lawer, even if the law is black and white.

I apologize that I have logical solutions to get around laws

LEO has ways to get around the laws, is that right?

but my dealer wants $60 for an 8th.

Sorry, that is PROHIBITION at work, and nothing else. The bigger the fine for Cannabis, the more Cannabis will cost...

but what about all those people that don’t have access to great caregivers like yourself?

I am sorry if anybody has to deal with a CG that they dont know or dont like, but THEY chose that person to be THERE CG...

I'm in contact with a lawyer right now who is going to tell me whether my ideas are legal or not.

Because your lawer has already had a test case of your excact situation?

I also have no intention of moving my family across the country to break laws.

So another "out of stater" wants to come to Michigan to take advantage of our new Cannabis Law.

This will also be my last post on this forum. I'm not interested in being treated like crap just because I want to take advantage of a law to help people.

We are not intrested in people from other states trying to take advantage of our laws. If you wanna help someone, try to get Cannabis legalized for medical use in YOUR state.

If I choose to not sell to dispensaries, because I feel like they are charging people too much. How do you figure my support can be purchased?

Now if I was saying I will only support dispensaries if they buy my meds than you would be correct.

As a believer in communism, that’s right. I care more about the well being of people more than making money. I just want to be able to support my family at the same time.

Your price (I mean the price tag that you wear) is the discounted prices to patients. That is the coin that you can be purchased for.

As long as you can pick up an extra $3,000 per month at the same time.

Please realize that the market is unlikely to respond to your demands.

Amen to that.. if i knew how to give you some brownie points i would.. thanks for stating the obvious..

As long as there is a law, we will need a lawer, even if the law is black and white.

LEO has ways to get around the laws, is that right?

Sorry, that is PROHIBITION at work, and nothing else. The bigger the fine for Cannabis, the more Cannabis will cost...

I am sorry if anybody has to deal with a CG that they dont know or dont like, but THEY chose that person to be THERE CG...

Because your lawer has already had a test case of your excact situation?

So another "out of stater" wants to come to Michigan to take advantage of our new Cannabis Law.

We are not intrested in people from other states trying to take advantage of our laws. If you wanna help someone, try to get Cannabis legalized for medical use in YOUR state.

Archived