Police Chief Says Drug War Against Should End!

Been away for a while. Hope all has been good....

Looks like putting on the video of the police in Missouri raiding a home and terrorizing the family has caused at least the police chief of one town to say he thinks the 'Drug War' against marijuana should be stopped.

http://blog.mpp.org/...+%28MPP+Blog%29

420Peace greenbudda,

Nice to read you back...

"Police Chief Says Drug War Against Should End!"

And so do I!

Ranch... Thanks... good to be back ... but even Greenbuddha has to get to the Himalayas now and then for some down time.

And IMHO the LEO in the above video is telling us we need to get it 'LEGALIZED'.

The vote in California this fall will be astronomical in it's impact upon the Drug War 'IF' marijuana is legalized for personal use by State residents.

And I will be sending every extra dime I can get together to help support it.

We have to remember to give what we can to the 'national' organizations like NORML, MPP, ASA, etc., they will be going ALL OUT in support of this legalization effort.

If it gets done in Cal the Feds will HAVE to change priorities on the Drug War.

Ranch... good to be back ... but even Greenbuddha has to get to the Himalayas now and then for some down time.

And IMHO the LEO in the above video is telling us we need to get it 'LEGALIZED'.

The vote in California this fall will be astronomical in it's impact upon the Drug War 'IF' marijuana is legalized for personal use by State residents.

And I will be sending every extra dime I can get together to help support it.

We have to remember to give what we can to the 'national' organizations like NORML, MPP, ASA, etc., they will be going ALL OUT in support of this legalization effort.

If it gets done in Cal the Feds will HAVE to change priorities on the Drug War.

Great reminder to donate what we can to these organizations who will need our dollars to win this election.

Mizerman

Archived