Visit From Leo

yeah well makes one wonder,we've had a lot of time to reflect you know they said they werent there to "hurt" anybody,but I think someone said it before,its like when they are here,you just want them to go away they were plain clothes detectives,and they really werent scary and I felt calm but still just wanted them to go the f away.and now its just time to educate them still waiting for a return call so I can go in and talk with them. will keep you posted.

thankyou CO,Im not going alone that is for sure!! Blueberry has offered to go with me,and he's pretty sharp,Im watching the video as I type,good info right there:)

YW

If you and Joe do go explain Reality at least bring a recording device so Hopefuly Your Words wont be Twisted against You.

Good Luck and may God be with you and your Family.

Please please please call a lawyer and have him along if you are going to talk to them...

I wish you luck!

I am sorry you have to deal with this!

Great advice, if you can afford it. If not and you go, use a small tape recorder. I'd use two, one in front of me and one in front of him, just to be sure you get everything. :)

YW

If you and Joe do go explain Reality at least bring a recording device so Hopefuly Your Words wont be Twisted against You.

Good Luck and may God be with you and your Family.

How could anyone put a Negitive Rep on the Post Listed above, LOL

If Im Lucky maybe I could get to over Negitive 4,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sat through the Captain's video last night and wow, I learned a lot of good information. Don't go talk to them, don't say one word. Watch the video if you can, or go to the library and watch it if you are on a slow connection. It's a long video, but it's full of great information, stuff that everyone should know. Kudo's to the Capt'n for putting it on here.

----Nemo

Archived