Please Read

I'm not much for blogging and such, but I have put my name to a blog which needs to be read by all...here is a link...

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=blog&blogid=53&showentry=215

It is a call to you, all of you, to find some way to put our differences aside and show a united front. John W. is attempting to co ordinate this effort, and I stand behind this effort 1000%. If we don't heed this call NOW, then we may regret it, in the long run...Peace...j.b.

Very Good Post " JuztBudz "

All i can say is :

Thank You for your Efforts ...

I also have similiar Hopes and Dreams as You Do ...

It's Not easy ... But Im trying to do all i can for now....

Money is pretty tight for everyone right now...

I support as many Compassion Groups as i can for now...

God willingly better Days are coming for All of Us...

Again... Thank You for your Efferts

Huggs Brother

I'm not much for blogging and such, but I have put my name to a blog which needs to be read by all...here is a link...

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=blog&blogid=53&showentry=215

It is a call to you, all of you, to find some way to put our differences aside and show a united front. John W. is attempting to co ordinate this effort, and I stand behind this effort 1000%. If we don't heed this call NOW, then we may regret it, in the long run...Peace...j.b.

JB you’re support means more than my mere words can express.

When I first started thinking about doing this it seemed so simple I could not believe I had missed it. Then I looked back and seen that I too was blinded to what needed to be done. But no more. I see clearly now.

I knew when I started it was a simple idea, but a daunting task. I have willing walked into the lion’s den and faced the wrath of a few. I stood my ground and did not back down. I now willing and eagerly go into all the dens because the message is honorable and just. I carry only the truth to defend me.

Folks this is bigger than you or me.

No one will agree with everyone all the time, so lets focus on the things we do agree on. I believe JB’s blog was a perfect outline for what needs to be done.

Yes it is a simple idea. No it won’t be easy. But I have already garnered support from so many that I now see it WILL be done.

United we stand.

There is power in numbers. This will soon be tested. We must unite!

Thanks again JB for your help, support and everything you do. John Wells

Archived