15 Days +

I've been past the 15 day respond time that the state has to inform you whether my application is accepted or not. I'm at around 20 days - is this unusual? Should I call or write them?

If your application is accepted you won't get anything until the car shows up. If you didn't get a denial letter in the mail after 15 days then you are legal after the 20th day. Cards are taking close to 4 months to show up right now so have copies of all your paper work, which still isn't full proof so be careful regardless of status.

??..........uhhhh

Is this a renewal? Because, I believe renewals are only getting the 15 day time frame right now.

Fisrt time applications are supposed to be 20 (business) days. But, if you read on the forums a little you will quickly see this is NOT the case. People are on EASY 120+ waits.

Don't mean to bust your little waiting on your card bubble, but I think you have a way to go.

If your application is accepted you won't get anything until the card shows up. If you didn't get a denial letter in the mail after 15 days then you are legal after the 20th day. Cards are taking close to 4 months to show up right now so have copies of all your paper work, which still isn't full proof so be careful regardless of status.

yep wink.gif

I think they only notify you if you have been not approved. If twenty days have passed your paperwork serves as your card. The only problem with this is that the local cops might decide they don't like your paperwork, then you end up in court.

I think they only notify you if you have been not approved. If twenty days have passed your paperwork serves as your card. The only problem with this is that the local cops might decide they don't like your paperwork, then you end up in court.

Right~~ We are supposed to be getting our actual cards during the time frames I referenced above. We are only notified if we are denied. Other than that........you just get your card.

20 days since they cashed mine, I am gonna wait till I get the card before I do anything though. I just thought is that business days or calendar days. maybe they could get you on that

Good ?, I would go with business days as that is just hot most govt is.

20 down, from what it sounds like you have about 100 to go.

Im about 75 days in the wait........

the only way u are getting denied is if u send in paperwork with wrong info, or forget to put sumthing in which in that case they have to notify you with in 15 days certified mail and give u a chance to reapply u sent it in 20 days ago u are legal they are working on januaray cards right now so its gonna be a long wait for ya just stay low key and keep copys in wallet room and car best way to go do not reapply if u want call lansing they will tell ya your situation if u need be but your ok and legal after 20 days if u want wait 20 working days up to you gl

Archived