Tarzan's Pink Floyd

drtarzanmd

I also stopped by Tarzan an Jane's they are wonderful hosts.

I sampled Tarzan's pink Floyd and its like john said, my pain was gone. Great job Tarzan

Thanks Cindy...

Really Enjoyed your Company ....

It was a Pleasure having you over ....

I was very happy that my " Pink Floyd " put a Smile on

your Face and made you feel better ....

Here is one of My Favorit Pink Floyd tunes ...

The Tune fits the Meds ....

Wishing You ALL WERE HERE ....

• 1 month later...

You have a Picture ...

I got this from a family member...

His buddy grows this stuff outdoors...

Why it Foxtailed ? I was loosing hopes

So i took it down when it was mostly cloudy...

69 day in bloom if i remeber right ...

trust me 'bobandtorey' if you was up here ,

I have a Sample for you ....

Hey i just wanted to share my fox tailing experience. some cycles ago i grew out some afghani and several of my clones out of about 30 had fox tailing.

the last time i grew afghani there was no fox tailing so it freaked me out. after posting and listening to peoples insights the consensus was that MY plants.. (some strains always foxtail?) were foxtailing due to radiant heat stress. people also said they had seen it happen with over feeding, which i was doing at that time. and it has also been seen with using superthrive, which i was. thats when i stopped using superthrive in the flowering cycle altogether. i only use it in veg now. it also seemed like it was the plants that were closer to the light that had been foxtailing.

those meds where great though i just cut off the airy fox tailed parts and it was all good. (mine started at week 8-9)

Congrats on the good meds Tarzan! Happy Growing!! :thumbsu:

Hey i just wanted to share my fox tailing experience. some cycles ago i grew out some afghani and several of my clones out of about 30 had fox tailing.

the last time i grew afghani there was no fox tailing so it freaked me out. after posting and listening to peoples insights the consensus was that MY plants.. (some strains always foxtail?) were foxtailing due to radiant heat stress. people also said they had seen it happen with over feeding, which i was doing at that time. and it has also been seen with using superthrive, which i was. thats when i stopped using superthrive in the flowering cycle altogether. i only use it in veg now. it also seemed like it was the plants that were closer to the light that had been foxtailing.

those meds where great though i just cut off the airy fox tailed parts and it was all good. (mine started at week 8-9)

Congrats on the good meds Tarzan! Happy Growing!! :thumbsu:

Thanks " kenzie1051 " for the extra information ...

and the kind words ...

I gave you a positive rep +

That was my first experience w/ foxtailing , which had

me a little worried , till i tasted the Meds ...

I did not remove the fox-tailing and curred it like

i normally do and the Meds were Fantastic ....

The only thing that saddens me is that i did not get a clone from her ...

My numbers were too tight and i did Not dare go over ...

But i do have 6 seeds , Hopefully there is a female in there ?

Anyways... I've got about 7 grams of her left ...

She'll be Good to the last Puff .... LOL

Guest thequietone

Tarzan you can always reveg a plant if you forget to take clones from them. I have two I plan on revegging because I don't have room to take clones from them.

I'm sure you'll get a female out of 6 seeds. Are those seeds from your plant? If they're from your plant and also the result of a hermie in the room or on the same plant then all 6 of them will be female. That's how they make feminized seeds. ;)

Good Luck and Happy Gardening. :bong7bp::jig:

• 3 weeks later...

just like Kenzie said if the pollen came from a female plant with a male flower they will be about 99% female with the rest being herm (possibly higher% herm). Where did the pollen come from? Did a male open up before you caught it?

I have never heard of fox tailing happening from stress. I thought that it was just a genetics thing. I am interested to find out if a clone of this plant-

DSC00923.jpg

will fox tail out when she is grown with zero stress. I had a bit of a heat issue until I diverted my central air. My plant was found in old saved bag seeds. In my experience if the buds are fox tailed I like the high better (not necessarily the yield). I prefer the high of sativas, and it seems that sativas rather than indicas fox tail naturally more often.

Check out the first pics in this thread (the whole thread ROCKS I am on pg 169) there are lots of sativas that have beautiful fox tail action on there. Make sure you click on the second pic to blow it up. It is crazy!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36181

How was your yield from the PF foxy lady?

Archived