Zephyr Ion

how much did you pay for it?? i read the basics on the site, and searched for a quick second, but didn't see a price??

Zephyr Ion Vaporizer

$459.99

VaporBrothers Standard Vaporizer

$149.99

(Sorry OP, I really love Vaporbrothers, but I am sure that one is a good one, but expensive...)

we have the zephyr's in stock at puff danny's in ypsilanti.we sell them for $360 and as allways %10 off to patients and caregiver so that brings it down to $324 plus tax.these are our best selling vape.they heat up quick!!!!and fill up bags even faster,and come with 2 bags and mouthpieces so you can fill 1 while passing the other.at half the price of a volcano its a no brainer.if my volcano ever quits working i will replace it with the zephyr.and they will be adding a whip attachment in the near future.

Zephyr Ion Vaporizer

$459.99

VaporBrothers Standard Vaporizer

$149.99

(Sorry OP, I really love Vaporbrothers, but I am sure that one is a good one, but expensive...)

VAPORBROTHERS ROCK

The price won us over too, look into their materials, no bad sheeit. Great price plus here's my best review... I grabbed that SOB by the cord and whipped it across the room, it broke. But only the case, I doweled it back together and it works like a charm... doesn't talk back anymore either lol.

VAPORBROTHERS ROCK

The price won us over too, look into their materials, no bad sheeit. Great price plus here's my best review... I grabbed that SOB by the cord and whipped it across the room, it broke. But only the case, I doweled it back together and it works like a charm... doesn't talk back anymore either lol.

I would never do that, but I did drop mine and it still works like new. Also, there is no moving parts with a vaporbrothers. So no chance of a fan going out or a motor.

Zephyr Ion Warranty : 2 years

Vapor Brothers Warranty : Limited Lifetime with upgrade options after 5 years.

Like I said, I bet that the Zephyr is a good unit, just expensive. But there are many different Vaporizers for many different people, vape on my friends :D

The best way I could describe it, is its like dropping a bigger engine in your truck or car. Im also way more confident that the temp is spot on and i really am getting the most out of the vap. My friend and I (legal patient) Actually took the pepsi challenge yesterday and there is no comparison. Im sorry to say it, but they are the B.M.W of Vaporizers.

The best way I could describe it, is its like dropping a bigger engine in your truck or car. Im also way more confident that the temp is spot on and i really am getting the most out of the vap. My friend and I (legal patient) Actually took the pepsi challenge yesterday and there is no comparison. Im sorry to say it, but they are the B.M.W of Vaporizers.

First, What the H is the Pepsi Challenge? Is it just the, put a blind fold on, try one out, then try the other, and say what you like?

What area you in? I want a challenge...lol

Second, if you took the Pepsi Challenge, and there was NO comparison, then how is the Zephyr Ion the BMW of Vaporizers? (I might be mis reading what you wrote, or you might of mis-typed)

Archived