Arresting Missouri Cops For Pot Raid?

What they did to that family was terrible... They should serve some time for that... :mellow: I would really like to see some type of legislation written concerning MM patients and their rights in regards to police raids.

Wow that is messed up, I got a simple possesion for the same thing, but they did not raid my house or shoot my dogs, they did tear up my travel trailer and cars searching for anything they could find, they found paraphanilia and residue, just like that, and gave me a simple possesion withspecial circumstances, (FELONY) thank God I got everything dropped but me and my woman went to jail and had to deal with the prosecutor, until they eventualy dropped all charges, that still is not rite, and I beleive the officers that wrote a letter to my womans employment telling them that they found marijuana and heroin in the place she was staying (they called some hash oil residue black tar haroin before it came back poss for thc!! to late she lost her job and got kicked out of college, all for not! we want justice!

Judge napolitano is the Best!

Peace

Jim

Archived