Breaking News From Msp

420Peace Julies

I believe your insight is correct

Notice the 3ma distractors still use the 3ma to get there message out

Do not let the negs get you down

Thank you Ron, I appreciate the support.

They can't bring me down...you know... B)

But I am concerned about those that are affected by this kind of foolishness. It is unnecessary and mean spirited to worry people who are ill with bad information.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leo has been trying to develop the which came first prosecution. I know this from a recent illegal inspection. This is why we as a community develop a consensus about our rights. It is important to put pen on paper, so that we have a Bill of Rights. If we pull together and develop our own interpretation, when those Rights are violated, we will have a rallying point.

Blue... I am asking this question in the sincere intention of learning... so please... take it in no other light.

IMHO IF a 'Bill of Rights' has NO LEGAL enforcement behind it that can effect 'law enforcement' and / or legislatively bring about changes in MDCH actions... again in all sincerity... what is the value of a 'Bill of Rights'?

Please show me how a 'Bill of Rights' is legally enforceable to bring about change in LEO behavior and MDCH procedures.

Thanks for any enlightenment you can bring to me regarding a 'Bill of Rights'. I look forward to the learning experience.

The Bill of Rights would be a rally point for us as a community. Our efforts are disjointed currently, because too much emphasis is being put on the 1% that separates us. If we document points of agreement, and then agree to defend those principles, we will have strength in numbers and conviction. Really important during election years.

It will also serve as a universal code of ethics for our community. Defining how we interact with others in our community. CG/pt, pt/pt, organization to organization. It is always important to have standard operating procedures. You don't have to rehash every time there is a incidence, The document also prevents the problems from occurring in the first place as everyone is on the same page.

It preserves all of our various organizations integrity, but allows us to work together towards common goals. When we march, we march as a movement not as an organization. When we negotiate, we are mindful of other organizations.

This is why we need as a community to work together to form these core set of principles that we can all hang our hats on.

We'll we working this weekend on the Calhoun County Compassion Clubs Bill at 1035 Territorial West Battle Creek,MI at 2:00pm (shameless plug :D)

Blue... I can certainly support something of that nature and would be glad to do so...

as long as it NEVER becomes the heavy hand of BIG BROTHER!

I know for certain if we, meaning the MMJ / cannabis community can act as ONE MOVEMENT toward common goals when it comes to KEEPING and GAINING new rights related to MMJ / cannabis we have a much better chance of success than if we do otherwise.

IMHO I say we move forward and see what happens... changing as we need to and solidifying gains as we attain them.

But I also feel we must ALWAYS be ready to listen to other perspectives and other views... otherwise we run the risk of becoming a heavy handed elitists group run by a small faction hidden within an inner circle... something which I personally will never support.

Thanks for your viewpoint, Blue. Appreciate it.

Blue... I am asking this question in the sincere intention of learning... so please... take it in no other light.

IMHO IF a 'Bill of Rights' has NO LEGAL enforcement behind it that can effect 'law enforcement' and / or legislatively bring about changes in MDCH actions... again in all sincerity... what is the value of a 'Bill of Rights'?

Please show me how a 'Bill of Rights' is legally enforceable to bring about change in LEO behavior and MDCH procedures.

Thanks for any enlightenment you can bring to me regarding a 'Bill of Rights'. I look forward to the learning experience.

gb, I know your question is sincere, and I honestly must admit I do not know that answer, all I know is I truly believe having this bill could be a beginning, something to work with and build upon. Thank you for asking, it is a very legitimate question. I ask the same questions myself, who will oversee these rights and who will enforce them? It may be a state issue perhaps, though I doubt they'd wanna get involved but being MM is legal by state, it may fall into the state's lap. I wish I had a satisfactory answer, but I won't pretend to know something I don't; I'm sorry to disappoint you. I do know that many states have some form of a bill of rights for patients. I think we should move this discussion to another thread, there's one or two that mention this idea already.

Sincerely, Sb

Blue... I can certainly support something of that nature and would be glad to do so...

as long as it NEVER becomes the heavy hand of BIG BROTHER!

I know for certain if we, meaning the MMJ / cannabis community can act as ONE MOVEMENT toward common goals when it comes to KEEPING and GAINING new rights related to MMJ / cannabis we have a much better chance of success than if we do otherwise.

IMHO I say we move forward and see what happens... changing as we need to and solidifying gains as we attain them.

But I also feel we must ALWAYS be ready to listen to other perspectives and other views... otherwise we run the risk of becoming a heavy handed elitists group run by a small faction hidden within an inner circle... something which I personally will never support.

Thanks for your viewpoint, Blue. Appreciate it.

gb, WELL SAID, VERY WELL SAID.

This could be what Unites us. I saw mention of a bill in another thread and knew this was what we need to bring us Together, and yes we must make sure bb or anyone else can't use it to control us. This bill should give US Control and Protection as well as bringing forth Unity.

Sb

420Peace John Mod

What are you talking about?

Free Speach

Who gave you the kid gloves?

What things I do around here are you refering too?

Did not Mary at least hang out with 3med touting your message?

O.K. she was not a 3med lobbyiest...It did seam she was to many of us not in the 3med inner circle.

You and Victor were singing her praises...that's O.K

I just do not want to sing along...That should be O.K. as well...

You are sounding viscious again...

I am refering to you taking jabs at anyone and calling my home several times at 7am along with the nasty emails you keep sending.

Mary never hung out with 3med we had ONE PUBLIC meeting. I never sang her praises. I only stood up for her when you tried to tarnish her with unfounded statements as you have done with me.

Ron as I said you can help or be part of the problem. At this point you have proven you are not ready to help so you can take a break and come back when you clear your head and open your mind. John

Archived