What's Good For The Goose....

LansingAreaCaregiver

Funny how when police raid a marijuana growing operation (legal or not) they love to toss around these huge numbers about the supposed value of the plants, but they don't take too kindly to someone else using those same techniques... a quote from the article (the guy is suing for $2,000/plant for each plant they destroyed: "Somerset County District Attorney Evert Fowle said the charges against Fowler would be dropped if Fowler can prove that his marijuana plants were legal. But Fowle dismissed Fowler’s contention that he deserves compensation. “I think that’s ridiculous,” the district attorney said. “I think he has an inflated view of his talents and abilities in the area of marijuana cultivation.""

http://www.bangordai...ail/144384.html

I had a guy argue with me the other day about this. I was talking about a video I seen, the cops saying that the 12 plants in a 6x6x6 grow room, would equal around 2000-3000$ a plant... I am sorry, but I just dont see growing a pound a plant in a small grow room.... I think that ANYBODY that has gotten or gets raided by the cops, and they take your plants, then you should sue for what they said your plants were worth. When busted, it should say the weight they took, and what it was worth...lol

Archived