Genetics Help

Hello all,

I'm a patient and caregiver who is looking for access to indica genetics. I am not sure where to start. Everyone I approach in the medical community tells me they either don't know or might have access to genetics "someday." Can anyone offer some advice? Is there a seed/clone bank in MI yet? I've been told they're legal and exist here, but have also read information supporting the contrary.

Thanks everyone!

Order them from Holland, it is not a big deal.

Unless you are ordering a few hundred seeds your package would at worst get pulled out of the line

and customs would send you a letter saying we seized a package of contraband, call us if you would

like more info or to dispute it.

That point call ur seed company and most will reship for free.

Go to CVS and get a Green Dot credit card to pay (check which is good for overseas, I cant recall if its Visa or MC)

I know of many people who have been doing this for a long time and out of at least 25 people I can think of two that

have had packages not show, got a letter and the seller reshipped no problems.

Only thing is if I grew in my house I would not ship them to my house.... That is just me being overly paranoid BUT

I do not ship ANYTHING to my house.

Hello all,

I'm a patient and caregiver who is looking for access to indica genetics. I am not sure where to start. Everyone I approach in the medical community tells me they either don't know or might have access to genetics "someday." Can anyone offer some advice? Is there a seed/clone bank in MI yet? I've been told they're legal and exist here, but have also read information supporting the contrary.

Thanks everyone!

Highgradeseeds.com

Hash plant black queen black ice all indica dominant and they accept cash through the mail.

Windsor - Petes Pipes, turn right when you pop out the tunnel. (although ive never been there, but i guess they charge 150-180$ range for 10 seeds)

If your looking to order online, http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ is a great resource, dont forget to get the "t-shirt" along with your order. :)

or... Tri-Cloud, Mi based, their site looks good and seems like some great potential from him in the genetics dept.

seedboutique.com <--- These are the good guys.

The "clinics" in a couple lansing locations have clones I hear.

And do some reading at icmag.com - great place to get a phd in herbology. Check the smoke reports for good insight into choosing a strain that's right for you.

Best of luck!

Archived