Iso Oil Pipe In Metro Detroit

OK

I need an oil pipe!

Yes I know you can manage with a normal bowl but I want a true oil pipe

I went to BDT's and he said they do not have any and he has been waiting on an order for a few days.

Plum Pit (was already close so checked it out) said he has not seem em in eons (mind you there were two moms in there

with children under 3 yrs old looking at materials NOT used for MMJ or anything legal, needless to say I was shocked and disgusted

that parents would take their kids there)

ANYWAY

I am in Oakland Country (Farmington Hills) Anyone have any suggestions as to where I may be able to find one instead of waiting to order online

OK

I need an oil pipe!

Yes I know you can manage with a normal bowl but I want a true oil pipe

I went to BDT's and he said they do not have any and he has been waiting on an order for a few days.

Plum Pit (was already close so checked it out) said he has not seem em in eons (mind you there were two moms in there

with children under 3 yrs old looking at materials NOT used for MMJ or anything legal, needless to say I was shocked and disgusted

that parents would take their kids there)

ANYWAY

I am in Oakland Country (Farmington Hills) Anyone have any suggestions as to where I may be able to find one instead of waiting to order online

You are in luck the private party organizer member I saw the light has oil pipes thats where i purchased mine at the grilled cheese and tomato soup on northwestern highway.

img00321s.jpg

Thanks guys looks like I need to head to AA or Ypsi soon, likely too late for today :(

(If anyone knows how late either are open PM me please!)

I am in WB area and its only about 30-40 min to AA or Ypsi but I am tied up till 5 and don't wanna get on

the roads till after 6 with traffic....

The oil is true Rick Simpson oil produced by someone he taught whom I know and visited.

It is extracted exactly like Rick Simpson does it himself except this was done with good old corn based mountain MOONSHINE!

• 1 month later...

Archived