Med Specific

I would appreciate your input regarding strains to try for my condition.

I have severe arthritis throughout my body, a severe degenerative disk disease, and years of chronic pain.

I am off all my pharma meds and am trying to find more helpful strains.

I may be needing a hybrid as I like to be active and energetic while making my pain level tolerable.

What do you all think?

I would appreciate your input regarding strains to try for my condition.

I have severe arthritis throughout my body, a severe degenerative disk disease, and years of chronic pain.

I am off all my pharma meds and am trying to find more helpful strains.

I may be needing a hybrid as I like to be active and energetic while making my pain level tolerable.

What do you all think?

A couple of strains going around with a good reputation for pain management are Free Leonard (G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian) and Romulan. Of course there are countless others. Are there any that you have seen that have captured your interest?

I am so new to modern strains, so no real favs. yet. I had a small sample of Hindu Kush a while back that showed some promise, but no other strong leanings yet.

My caregiver has provided me with a skunk/lights hybrid that is pretty good. Some Blue Cheese, Strawberry Cough,an OG Kush that was not impressive.

I Have Arthritus and chronic back pain and Best Strain I have Found so far is Purple Wreck . Lighter dose during the day keeps ya energetic during the day and heavier dose at night puts ya right to sleep:) I seen Post farther up say free leonard . I grew 24 Free leonards and had 1 good pheno from it . The pheno was amazing and did the job but the other 23 didn't. I have heard the same thing from others that have grown fl.

I appreciate your input so far my friends.

I love to eat, and lemon cake sounds very tasty.

Star Trek is a huge favorite of mine, so I would like to venture "Across The Neutral Zone" and try some Romulan. Purple Wreck sounds interesting, and I have just started hearing about the Free Leonard.

As usual, you guys come through with suggestions and tips to help us have a more productive, enjoyable life, and in turn then we are in a better position to help others.

Thanks SO MUCH!!

Archived