Off Topic Posts

Northern Care Services is looking for 8 low income patients that would benefit from an Oz a month at no service charge. As some of you might have sampled some of the strains we carry at CA, this seems like a good place to post. This offer has nothing to do with CA and any patient accepted under our care would not be required to become a member of CA but absolutley could if they so choose. Don't mean to spam here but really just trying to find some people truly in need. If you or someone you know would be interested please email northerncareservices@gmail.com. Thank you and the Blue Kush is really good according to one of our cardholding patients.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sucks ,but come on we know its gonna happen to one of the dispensary's !

Now don't take it the wrong way,but im glad...dispensary's are charging to MUCH for medicine anyways,people are sick an MI is POOR... an so are many MM patients!

These people are trying to make BIG MONEY off of sick folks,an is gonna turn MI in to California...I think thats why MI LEO an COURTS are doing this an im sure it will continue.

I feel bad for the people involved,an maybe we should fight for them?

I think all meds should be trough compassion clubs at LOW PRICES...Not making these people pockets fat that own them.

Now don't take it the wrong way,but im glad...dispensary's are charging to MUCH for medicine anyways,people are sick an MI is POOR... an so are many MM patients!

These people are trying to make BIG MONEY off of sick folks,an is gonna turn MI in to California...I think thats why MI LEO an COURTS are doing this an im sure it will continue.

I think all meds should be trough compassion clubs at LOW PRICES...Not making these people pockets fat that own them..

420Peace Scottybud,

I agree over grow the price and go to Compassion Clubs...Much Better!

At the same time I would like to have the right to pay $25-$30 per gram if I want to at a Dispensary...

420Peace Scottybud,

I agree over grow the price and go to Compassion Clubs...Much Better!

At the same time I would like to have the right to pay $25-$30 per gram if I want to at a Dispensary...

Well RON,i know wht u think of it,but come on we KNOW it don't cost more than 50.00 a OZ to grow it...

Dispensary's are nothing but robbers..total BS if ya ask me!

We have one in our town that acts like a compassion club,only to funnel patients for there $$.. makes me SICK!!!!

I think all meds should be trough compassion clubs at LOW PRICES...Not making these people pockets fat that own them..

I'd be more prone to agree with you if dispensaries were the only option. Nobody forces patients to go there and spend way too much for their meds. I figure the high prices at dispensaries incorporate significant legal risk costs (as evidenced by this recent raid) and convenience fees. If you or your compassion club can offer the same level of services at significantly lower prices, then you should be "stealing" patients from these dispensaries left and right...

Your post really pisses me off.

Is your loyalty for sale? That seems to be your point.

There is a dollar value .. a threshold .. anything outside of your limits and you are an enemy.

It's all about the money, for you.

Gee .. maybe I should support you someday. I don't know .. How much was you 1040 income for 2009? If you made to much, then you should go to jail.

I'd be more prone to agree with you if dispensaries were the only option. Nobody forces patients to go there and spend way too much for their meds. I figure the high prices at dispensaries incorporate significant legal risk costs (as evidenced by this recent raid) and convenience fees. If you or your compassion club can offer the same level of services at significantly lower prices, then you should be "stealing" patients from these dispensaries left and right...

Well lets keep opening these dispensary's an let these fools make tons of money an not pay any kind of taxes or sales tax..they only fill there own pockets!

Lets see one of them try to offer the state of Mi money for taxes!!!

Your post really pisses me off.

Is your loyalty for sale? That seems to be your point.

There is a dollar value .. a threshold .. anything outside of your limits and you are an enemy.

It's all about the money, for you.

Gee .. maybe I should support you someday. I don't know .. How much was you 1040 income for 2009? If you made to much, then you should go to jail.

My loyalty for sale..lmmfa...

PB i have been around this state to almost every rally an event!

It makes me sick to see these dispensary's robbing people of there hard earned money or there disability checks!

I hate to see anyone get BUSTED...FREE THE WEED>>

but come pb,your a smart man..........it DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 50 $ A OZ TO GROW!!!!!!!!

i KNOW YOU SOLD OUT ALONG TIME AGO....

My point is,if they want to SELL medicine were is the COMPASSION????

It makes me sick to see these dispensary's robbing people of there hard earned money or there disability checks!

but come pb,your a smart man..........it DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 50 $ A OZ TO GROW!!!!!!!!

You are up for sale to the lowest bidder.

It's all about the money for you.

How this turned into the price thread I don't know. It is certainly off topic, but 1 more comment in this vein then I'll leave it alone. What level of compensation IS acceptable for a caregiver to receive? Below cost, cost, cost plus a safety margin? Cost plus living expenses? Is making $5 off an ounce of medicine immoral/unethical? How about $10? $50? $100? What is the price point that signals you have no compassion? Is it a gradiated scale so I could be 50% compassionate and 50% business? 60%/40%? Who gets to make this determination? You? What qualifies you to judge others?

Like I said, if you provide the same level of services at a lower price, than more power to you! I wish you the best and you should have no problem attracting patients. But to come here and say that after a certain price point people no longer deserve our support is just wrong.

Well RON,i know wht u think of it,but come on we KNOW it don't cost more than 50.00 a OZ to grow it...

Dispensary's are nothing but robbers..total BS if ya ask me!

We have one in our town that acts like a compassion club,only to funnel patients for there $$.. makes me SICK!!!!

420Peace Scottybud,

We are on the frontier with MMJ in our country...

When snowmobiles became hot in the sixties there were 400 snowmobile companies...Now about 5.

The Medical Marijuana outfits that make the most people sick because of a bad business model will fade away.

Standards and Practices for MMJ are evolving as we speak/smoke

Over Grow The Price...

How this turned into the price thread I don't know. It is certainly off topic, but 1 more comment in this vein then I'll leave it alone. What level of compensation IS acceptable for a caregiver to receive? Below cost, cost, cost plus a safety margin? Cost plus living expenses? Is making $5 off an ounce of medicine immoral/unethical? How about $10? $50? $100? What is the price point that signals you have no compassion? Is it a gradiated scale so I could be 50% compassionate and 50% business? 60%/40%? Who gets to make this determination? You? What qualifies you to judge others?

Like I said, if you provide the same level of services at a lower price, than more power to you! I wish you the best and you should have no problem attracting patients. But to come here and say that after a certain price point people no longer deserve our support is just wrong.

First of all i don't provide any services!! My point is that these money rakers are asking for it,MI looks at California >>>HELLO?

Its not right that they forced patients to the ground in the raid,maybe its not right they raided them!

But they know they are making tons of money an really not helping out the SICK PEOPLE! The law is about MEDICAL MARIJUANA NOT FILLING YOUR POCKET FULL OF MONEY.

If patients need medicine,get evolved w your local compassion club!!! Help the ones that teach an educated sick folks!!

I know i might tinkle some off,but OH WELLLLL !!! I will NEVER agree w dispensary's !!!

AN were in the heck do u come out w that point?

Just because you view money upside down doesn't mean that you are not motivated by it.

It seems to be your main motivator.

OK .. let's flip this thing over again.

Bud makes a great medium of exchange. It's green money.

You are demanding the most green money you can get. All the while complaining that it isn't enough. You have a love of money. It defines your outlook and life.

You even let money decide who you think should be in jail.

First of all i don't provide any services!! My point is that these money rakers are asking for it,MI looks at California >>>HELLO?

Its not right that they forced patients to the ground in the raid,maybe its not right they raided them!

But they know they are making tons of money an really not helping out the SICK PEOPLE! The law is about MEDICAL MARIJUANA NOT FILLING YOUR POCKET FULL OF MONEY.

If patients need medicine,get evolved w your local compassion club!!! Help the ones that teach an educated sick folks!!

I know i might tinkle some off,but OH WELLLLL !!! I will NEVER agree w dispensary's !!!

I guess i may be the only one that gives there patients FREE MEDS!!!! ITS NOT ABOUT $$$ ...

Just because you view money upside down doesn't mean that you are not motivated by it.

It seems to be your main motivator.

OK .. let's flip this thing over again.

Bud makes a great medium of exchange. It's green money.

You are demanding the most green money you can get. All the while complaining that it isn't enough. You have a love of money. It defines your outlook and life.

You even let money decide who you think should be in jail.

I run a COMPASSION CLUB not a money maker!!!!

I didnt say they should of went to JAIL...!!!

OK wow, these guys, Green Leaf, were NOT a dispensary. They were a private club, just like the THOUSANDS of private clubs Michigan has. Now, on to the price battle, has anybody herd of a "free market" . That means that if joe blow wants to sell a gram of White Widdow for 20$, he can. Now if Suzie Squats wants to sell a gram of white widdow for 5$ she can. The snowmobile analogy was the best one. The bad and overcharging business will be put OUT of business unless that business changes. We are all free to walk into K-mart instead of Walmart. We dont live in Nazi-Germany, we live in AMERICA.

Hey Scottybud – the threat of dispensaries getting raided contributes to the higher retail price of MM to a vast degree. The more busts, the more risk, the fewer people who will be willing to open the next one = limited competition = higher prices. Don’t hate on the dispensaries or the people who want to make money…it will be the people trying to make a buck off MM that will push the boundaries the hardest and eventually paved the way…and once we have solid legal footings for dispensaries, they will multiply even faster, competition will increase, and the price of MM will drop dramatically.

Guest finallyfree09

Northern Care Services is looking for 8 low income patients that would benefit from an Oz a month at no service charge. As some of you might have sampled some of the strains we carry at CA, this seems like a good place to post. This offer has nothing to do with CA and any patient accepted under our care would not be required to become a member of CA but absolutley could if they so choose. Don't mean to spam here but really just trying to find some people truly in need. If you or someone you know would be interested please email northerncareservices@gmail.com. Thank you and the Blue Kush is really good according to one of our cardholding patients.

Check your email.

Hey Scottybud – the threat of dispensaries getting raided contributes to the higher retail price of MM to a vast degree. The more busts, the more risk, the fewer people who will be willing to open the next one = limited competition = higher prices. Don’t hate on the dispensaries or the people who want to make money…it will be the people trying to make a buck off MM that will push the boundaries the hardest and eventually paved the way…and once we have solid legal footings for dispensaries, they will multiply even faster, competition will increase, and the price of MM will drop dramatically.

And this friends... is called "Capitalism" at it's finest.

Supply and demand... what our Country survives on...

peace

• 3 weeks later...

they have a few of the same strains available at liberty 420 clinic here in ann arbor. They had a fat jar of dank knoll, it looked good nice dense golden nugs. Also had 2 different jars grand daddy, looked nice a purple but not my favorite dense grape candy pheno. I however copped the purple dimentia, this batch crossed with maui waui, nice fluffy buds, yet to smoke it yet. I also grabbed a bag of blueberry kush, which i've been smoking on got that great blueberry and kush taste with that powerful kush stone. Also grabbed one of the many 15$ grams of some dense golden nugs called sexy complain haha. Love the clinic in ann arbor, hit it up almost everyday. Somebody is hooking them all up with the dank!!!

Archived