Applicaition Help

Hello,

I have a couple questions.

On the bottom of the application theirs a box to check that ses

"By checking this box, I additionally authorize the release of my name and date of birth to the law enforcement, To confirm identity only if law enforcement has provided the Michigan medical marijuana program with me valid registration number"

If you don't check that box, Will your application be denied?

What's the whole purpose of checking it?

Hello,

"By checking this box, I additionally authorize the release of my name and date of birth to the law enforcement, To confirm identity only if law enforcement has provided the Michigan medical marijuana program with me valid registration number"

You won't be denied. By checking the box , and correct me if I'm wrong, A cop can call the

number on the card and verify that you are indeed the proper card holder. I checked mine.

Section E: ATTESTATION, SIGNATURE, & DATE: (REQUIRED)

I understand that according to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, the department shall verify to law enforcement personnel whether my registry ID card is valid using my registration number only.

 By checking this box, I additionally authorize the release of my name and date of birth to law enforcement, to confirm identity, only if law enforcement has provided the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program with my valid registration number

You would think, if LEO has your registry number, then the probably have your ID or DL too...and that has your name and birth date on it. Anyway, I did not check the box, so I have no clue, I am rely hoping that isnt why my card is taking so long, but I never got a Denial so...

Hey I was just looking at your post and know for a fact that if you don't check the box you will still get your card. My good friend didn't check his box and he received his card last week. Hopefully this helps. Good Luck

name='spiked666killer' date='27 May 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1274998381' post='169271']

Hello,

Wait, so if you dont check the box, the LEO has NO way of checking if your legal? I thought it was to notify the local LEO that your a patient. Either way, I did NOT check the box, and have not herd back from MDCH, 126 days and waiting for my 1st card.

WOW 126 days that may be a record here

i sure hope you get your card soon

Not today, well, how does the count go, business days, or calendar days? I am at 127 calendar days today...:(

I think this is another case of clear discrimination against Zombie Americans. When will the hate stop?

I think this is another case of clear discrimination against Zombie Americans. When will the hate stop?

Even tho I am a Zombie, I take offense to being called a Zombie American. I would prefer to be called an American that just so happens to have a Zombie background ;):D

Archived